Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison QB 2019

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison QB 2019

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    The problem with this is that you want your QB to be one of the most talented players. I just don’t see the talent level between Hotchkiss and Lance being all that close.

They will find playmakers at WR....I hope
    Devil's advocate here.....Who would you say has the most talent/athleticism between Tom Brady and Cam Newton? Second question which of those 2 would you want for your QB?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Devil's advocate here.....Who would you say has the most talent/athleticism between Tom Brady and Cam Newton? Second question which of those 2 would you want for your QB?
    Cam and Cam. Brady is a piece of uh, crap.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Good point- but to play double devil's advocate.... Would you rather have had Michigan Tom Brady being your college quarterback or Auburn Cam Newton?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Cam and Cam. Brady is a piece of uh, crap.
    Not a huge fan of Brady myself but you can't argue the fact that he is a winner. My point was that talent and athleticism don't always add up to who is the best QB....a lot of intangibles go into that equation.

Edit....In answer to above question I can't really answer that cause I didn't get to see either of them play in college enough to make a judgement. I'm guessing your point is that Newton was better in college?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Good point- but to play double devil's advocate.... Would you rather have had Michigan Tom Brady being your college quarterback or Auburn Cam Newton?
    Trick question. Answer Brock Jensen.

Lardsin must go!

Not a huge fan of Brady myself but you can't argue the fact that he is a winner. My point was that talent and athleticism don't always add up to who is the best QB....a lot of intangibles go into that equation.
    I understand that. P.S. Brady is still a piece of crap.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    My dream scenario:
    Holden Hotchiss adds about 15 lbs lean muscle and becomes the most accurate passer in Bison history.
    Jeren Lewis comes in and blows the coaching staff away and wins the #2. If they can fix his mechanics, he just might accomplish this.
    Trey Lance becomes a WR and terrorizes FCS CB's like Weineke never did.
    Seth Wilson converts to the same role Darrius Shepherd played this year and leads the FCS in RAC%.
    Christian Watson gets bigger stronger faster and starts catching everything and winning every contested ball thrown his way.
    Ty Brooks and Adam Cofield are their electric selves, and Saybein Clark bulks up to 215 and is well on his way to becoming the next David Johnson.

Bison have the greatest offense in their history and average over 60 points a game in 2019; another undefeated season.
    Too bad no one will be there to watch them since all games will be blowouts. The greatest team never seen....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    I heard that Noah Sanders might transfer. Lance, Hotchkiss and Lewis next year. QB battle next year to see who #1, #2 and #3.
    I can tell you Noah Sanders is not going anywhere! Those that stay will be CHAMPIONS!

Lance will start and Hotchkiss will likely transfer. Kid is too good to be sitting the bench his entire college career.

Quote Originally Posted by AVBison View Post
    I can tell you Noah Sanders is not going anywhere! Those that stay will be CHAMPIONS!
    Love to hear it. Backup QBs that have stuck it out with the Bison have made a real impact on the team's success.