Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

somebison Guest

Default Re: Satellite Montana St

Quote Originally Posted by sambini
    Where in Arizona ?
    http://www.ndsualumni.com/coe/satgame/index.htm

check the link, Tucson and Mesa

Got my box of prizes and give-aways from the Alumni Association this weekend. If nobody else shows up, Hammerhead and I will be splitting up a lot of cool loot!

That's one thing our AA has always been very good about: sending cool stuff to give away as door prizes.
    The alumni of the other school who's games we used to televise were embarrassed by what they received as giveaways.

For those of you with personal systems(I don't know anything about satellite systems),
    The game will be on a C-Band signal and the coordinates to use are:
    Transponder 20
    AMC 1
    103° w longitude
    4100 vertical
    Quick satellite question...I won't be able to make the satellite showings in Indianapolis or Peoria, but I notice that the coordinates are listed in this thread. Does anyone have anything else to add to the description of the coordinates (ie equipment, etc, anything you can think of)? I want to be as specific as possible when I go talk to some of the bars in Champaign.

Thanks and GO BISON!!!

Default Joe Sensor's...!!

Lets party at sensor's!!

Ill be at gustavus watching my lil bro play for ST JOHNS... *they sure love their NDSU transfers!!*

soo Ill be at sensor's for 2nd half.!!! so you all better be drunk and loud so i can pick you out!!

Going to U2 fri nite and vikings sunday *(wish MOSS was still there!! grrrr)*

peace !!!

How are the Johnnies this year? Looking forward seeing them play the Cobbers on the Bison off week. I enjoy watching them play.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by IL_Bison

Quick satellite question...I won't be able to make the satellite showings in Indianapolis or Peoria, but I notice that the coordinates are listed in this thread. *Does anyone have anything else to add to the description of the coordinates (ie equipment, etc, anything you can think of)? *I want to be as specific as possible when I go talk to some of the bars in Champaign. *

Thanks and GO BISON!!!
    C-band is the key. If I recall correctly, many of the first installed systems couldn't get C band. Usually, the A/V guy at those places will understand.

Default Johnnies.... Ex NDSU.. ha ha

Yea Goode and Steffenmeyer brothers are all from NDSU and make a significant contribution to SJU..

all 3 are studs.. but Jamie is out for season.. *knee again*.. like 1st here at ndsu..

QB from Rocori Alex Kofoed is a junior and REALLy solid.. could play at NDSU ... just under Walker..

Pierz & Breck running backs are the real deal.

Lots of players from Wayzata, Minnetonka and Brainerd on that team.. its like a RICH family college. ya know... where they can be stars. and not just AVERAGE players at NDSU, UND, SCSU, mankato.

St Johns & Concordia...are only 2 schools that matter in that league.. They should move to NCC.. in my opinion.

tcbison Guest

I just got an email from Kari at The Alumni Association and she burned a CD with the fight song on it. We will be playing it at Joe Senser's when the Bison score. It won't be the Gold Star band but it will be the next best thing. Go Bison!