Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Offensive Line

Default Re: Offensive Line

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Seth Wilson can do, if the coaches put him in this year.
    I think some of his amazing skills are already quite evident. He has elite hands and extraordinary balance. He can run with power like a guy twenty pounds heavier.

I seriously,really,really hope they move him to the Darrius Shepherd role next year. Cofield is looking superb at RB and Brooks is back for his senior year, and then, their is the advent of the Saybein Clark era.

I know it isn't likely. They love their committee; on the other hand, if Clark shows up next fall at about 220 and is looking like the next David Johnson, could happen, especially if Trey Lance wins the QB job and is taking a lot of the rush snaps himself as well.

I'm just saying, why not get your best talent on the field as often as reasonable. Sorry folks, but Phoenix Sproles is not the answer to anything. Again, sorry, but Seth is just a vastly superior player. Maybe, if Sproles gets in a productive redshirt year in 2019 it may be a different story.

Biggest problem the Bison have going forward is finding playing time for all their talent. That recruiting class coming up is ridiculous. They may have a few freshman forcing their way into playing time as well next year. It's getting ludicrous.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    I think some of his amazing skills are already quite evident. He has elite hands and extraordinary balance. He can run with power like a guy twenty pounds heavier.

I seriously,really,really hope they move him to the Darrius Shepherd role next year. Cofield is looking superb at RB and Brooks is back for his senior year, and then, their is the advent of the Saybein Clark era.

I know it isn't likely. They love their committee; on the other hand, if Clark shows up next fall at about 220 and is looking like the next David Johnson, could happen, especially if Trey Lance wins the QB job and is taking a lot of the rush snaps himself as well.

I'm just saying, why not get your best talent on the field as often as reasonable. Sorry folks, but Phoenix Sproles is not the answer to anything. Again, sorry, but Seth is just a vastly superior player. Maybe, if Sproles gets in a productive redshirt year in 2019 it may be a different story.

Biggest problem the Bison have going forward is finding playing time for all their talent. That recruiting class coming up is ridiculous. They may have a few freshman forcing their way into playing time as well next year. It's getting ludicrous.
    Giving up on him after being 5th on the depth chart as a true freshman? Seems a little early. He will spend his first full offseason (January through July) with Kramer and the strength staff. I think its way to early to say he is not the answer to anything. I feel like his body type is very similar to Shepherds. I feel like he could thrive in the slot, like Shep does with another year in the Bison system.

Since this thread is about the offensive line, the O-line makes all of those backs look real good.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Giving up on him after being 5th on the depth chart as a true freshman? Seems a little early. He will spend his first full offseason (January through July) with Kramer and the strength staff. I think its way to early to say he is not the answer to anything. I feel like his body type is very similar to Shepherds. I feel like he could thrive in the slot, like Shep does with another year in the Bison system.
    Being that he did the same to Grimsley his Freshman season, I expect Sproles to excel for the rest of his Bison playing days.
    Hail the BISON!!!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Being that he did the same to Grimsley his Freshman season, I expect Sproles to excel for the rest of his Bison playing days.
    Grimsley is a pud safety who couldn’t cover a candle and couldn’t tackle a retarded goat with lead boots.

Oh wait, he’s a 4 year starter, and finished 9th in the cou try in voting for defensive player of the year?