Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing what Seth Wilson can do, if the coaches put him in this year.
I think some of his amazing skills are already quite evident. He has elite hands and extraordinary balance. He can run with power like a guy twenty pounds heavier.

I seriously,really,really hope they move him to the Darrius Shepherd role next year. Cofield is looking superb at RB and Brooks is back for his senior year, and then, their is the advent of the Saybein Clark era.

I know it isn't likely. They love their committee; on the other hand, if Clark shows up next fall at about 220 and is looking like the next David Johnson, could happen, especially if Trey Lance wins the QB job and is taking a lot of the rush snaps himself as well.

I'm just saying, why not get your best talent on the field as often as reasonable. Sorry folks, but Phoenix Sproles is not the answer to anything. Again, sorry, but Seth is just a vastly superior player. Maybe, if Sproles gets in a productive redshirt year in 2019 it may be a different story.

Biggest problem the Bison have going forward is finding playing time for all their talent. That recruiting class coming up is ridiculous. They may have a few freshman forcing their way into playing time as well next year. It's getting ludicrous.