Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Intriguing Third Round Match Up

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Most Intriguing Third Round Match Up

Aside from our game, what's the game you most want to see and why?

Sorry if this is in another thread.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Default Re: Most Intriguing Third Round Match Up

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Aside from our game, what's the game you most want to see and why?

Sorry if this is in another thread.
    Weber and Maine. We traveled to Ogden the year we played there. They were terrible. Would like to see how much they have improved. Also, I have never watched the bears.
    Of course we are interested in the bunny game but I’m not interested in seeing it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

im curious to see if Maine is that good, or JSU was that bad

I have a feeling its a combo of both

Game thats the biggest guess, SDSU @ KSU

I'm curious to see Kennesaw against what is a pretty solid MVFC defense in the Jacks. I'm most curious to see if ol' Stiggy can prepare for a good option offense. And most of all I will be watching to see if the Jacks are focused and ready for the postseason or if they lay the egg they have managed to do each of the past years.

Bison 1660 said today that Taryn Christion and Stig will be in NY this week? Same awards presentation that Stick has decided to skip in order to prepare with his team.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

Bison 1660 said today that Taryn Christion and Stig will be in NY this week? Same awards presentation that Stick has decided to skip in order to prepare with his team.
    I have always said this, its about the team not individual awards, doesn't seem wise to take a trip to NY on a short week for them anyway if its true

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I have always said this, its about the team not individual awards, doesn't seem wise to take a trip to NY on a short week for them anyway if its true
    It sounds so ridiculous that I hesitated posting it because I'm waiting to find out that Jeff and Jeremy were just pulling our collective leg.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    It sounds so ridiculous that I hesitated posting it because I'm waiting to find out that Jeff and Jeremy were just pulling our collective leg.
    If true and they are facing an option team, seems bold.
    And here’s where we insert the part about an open bar at the dinner...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

From the prospective of getting a competitive game they’re all pretty much the same, I think, unless you’re not convinced on EWU QB front. So I’m going with SDSU @ KSU based on clashing styles.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Meh, personal and team decision. I personally didn't care when Kyle Emmanuel went to the Buchannan award ceremony.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Yep, Kennesaw and SDSU for me also.

I don't think that game is nearly as much of a slam dunk for SDSU as most seem to. Kennesaw is 6th in the nation in TOP at over 33 minutes per game. They're 2nd in rush yards per game and 9th in yards per carry (SDSU is 45th nationally in both rush yards allowed per game and per carry). Kennesaw has the offense to play keep away from SDSU if they're playing well. SDSU's offense will likely go through them like a hot knife through butter but we've seen in the past that playing keep away is the blueprint to taking down SDSU. Can Kennesaw do it?

It's also worth noting that SDSU has lost their last 3 road playoff games (albeit in 3 tough places to win - @Montana in '15, @NDSU in '16, and @JMU in '17).