Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

So has the rest of FCS stopped keeping track of the record for weeks at #1 in the polls? Must be feeling pointless.
    http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...14421249897804

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    So has the rest of FCS stopped keeping track of the record for weeks at #1 in the polls? Must be feeling pointless.
    http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...14421249897804
    How many weeks has it been now? Since the championship game in January 2018 right?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

According to Dom Izzo....Dom Davis is done after tearing his ACL for the second time.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    According to Dom Izzo....Dom Davis is done after tearing his ACL for the second time.
    That sucks for him and team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wait,wait,wait.....if it's the same injury, he gets a medical hardship and another year of eligibility. If he wants that. I imagine right now he is fighting despair, but when he is feeling better he probably has every right to another year of eligibility.

God Bless this kid. God really bless him. That is one huge dump truck of bad luck that has come down on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Wait,wait,wait.....if it's the same injury, he gets a medical hardship and another year of eligibility. If he wants that. I imagine right now he is fighting despair, but when he is feeling better he probably has every right to another year of eligibility.
    God Bless this kid. God really bless him. That is one huge dump truck of bad luck that has come down on him.
    What a nice post. I hope nothing but the best in the future for this young man, Dom Davis.

Dom wasn’t on the two deep, he’s a senior and it’s his second ACL. If he and the coaches want to get a medical, then go for it. But realistically it’s probably best for him to focus on whatever else he wants to do in life. Either way, before injuries hit, he got thrown into the fire as a young player and performed very well. Sucks to probably end your career that way.

From ESPN's article, College football midseason awards: The best players, teams and moments (https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-teams-moments)

10. North Dakota State. Every program is asked to prove the strength of its culture at times, and NDSU, unbeaten and top-ranked with a new head coach (Matt Entz) and freshman quarterback (Trey Lance), might have the strongest culture in the entire sport.
    Hail the BISON!!!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can’t argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    According to Entz presser, it was partially torn and he has elected to play, possibly later in the year. Hopefully he can get healthy enough to contribute late in the season.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com