Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    the 1995 Dallas Cowboys Oline which many claim was the best ever went 6-3 325 6-3 311 6-3 285 6-3 318 6-5 302 average of 6-3 1/2 308
    The NFL talent in 1995 probably isnt much better than Alabama has today. Your talking 25 years of human NFL evolution

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    I don't see Bryce Anderson, a walk on DT, on the roster.
    Has anyone heard the scoop on why this young man is not listed with the others on the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    Has anyone heard the scoop on why this young man is not listed with the others on the roster?
    Just a guess, training camp roster at the maximum and he isn't at camp yet, number is limited until classes begin.
    Last edited by roadwarrior; 08-05-2019 at 09:11 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Is it crazy for a team to be disrespected/motivated when they're voted #4 by a single STATS poll voter in the preseason?

https://twitter.com/dBerrySports/sta...789643777?s=19

Cuz it feels kinda crazy to me but it's still slightly irritating.

Default 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Is it crazy for a team to be disrespected/motivated when they're voted #4 by a single STATS poll voter in the preseason?

Meh. Send it back to him on New Year’s Day with a photo of your Champs tix (uh, be sure to obfuscate the bar code and seat assignment first please).

You hearing me Bison FB? You WILL be in Frisco come January and NOT as spectators. First thing though, let’s settle this little contest at the baseball park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Looking at some of his other picks, I’d say he might be smoking a little crack, or at least ganja.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southland Bison fatigue. Don't blame him. It's only natural.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Southland Bison fatigue. Don't blame him. It's only natural.
    Is he related to "the Czar of the playbook"?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dom Izzo said on their podcast that kicker Jake Reinholz has a strong leg but is not accurate. He may be best at kickoffs.
    No word yet on whether Griffin Crosa is an accurate field goal kicker. If not, they may need to bring in a third kicker.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    Dom Izzo said on their podcast that kicker Jake Reinholz has a strong leg but is not accurate. He may be best at kickoffs.
    No word yet on whether Griffin Crosa is an accurate field goal kicker. If not, they may need to bring in a third kicker.
    I'll start training tomorrow. I'll be deadly accurate on extra points but won't have much more distance. Also won't be afraid to make a tackle on ST just won't be able to chase anyone down.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk