Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Well according to this article, NDSU won’t have a dominant defense in 2019. I’ll just go ahead and say that is a false statement and the nation will see it next fall.
    Last edited by 23Bison; 01-12-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I wish I had more neg rep to give alsen

57-4 with 4 title game losses?
    Couple of 12 game seasons coming up

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    True, but remember when he destroyed that bunny in the playoffs?
    (I think it was the playoffs but I can still see that hit. He was a freshman too)
    Just pointing out an example of how CAS said even the great players miss plays against elite competition.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well according to this article, NDSU won’t have a dominant defense in 2019. I’ll just
    Go ahead and say that is a false statement and the nation will see it next fall.
    I know. Just had to clean the slate of Falsen. Bad for the pallet, so to speak

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    A Bison fan who cares about winning. A guy who cares about justice, and wants to see the guys who actually deserve to be getting snaps, getting them.

There is a reason why at every level of every sport the wrong players get the accolades and laurels they don't deserve. It is bad fans who support the rah rah popular players instead of the hard working guys who deserve the praise.

This is why every year in the MLB All Star Game and the NFL Pro Bowl there are snub lists.

Like I posted before, smart coaches know how to get their best players on field of play for the ideal number of plays or minutes, no matter what sport it is.

I believe Entz will take control of this team and make sure he maximizes every position on the field. I believe he will be fair and give the opportunities to the guys who deserve it.

24 seniors gone and 21 of those seniors played significant if not all snaps. There are a myriad of different decisions to be made. God bless our coaching staff.

May the best man win.
    You're a Bison fan who cares about winning? We just won another national championship with 21 of those 24 seniors playing significant snaps. Dude, you're all over the place. I'd much rather be a fan that supports the rah rah popular player than the "fan" that comes on a fan forum and calls out players by name and says how bad they are the way you do and have in the past. There's a difference between constructive criticism and what you do. You couldn't have been more wrong about Robbie and most everyone here knows it.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seriously, what are you 10, maybe 12 years old? "Who don't I like?" I don't like you! You are an ignorant fan. Your thoughts and accusations make no sense. Your the problem!

You are like someone on acid trying to play chess.

What did I just post? Do you even know? I would like to here your rendition.
    Pretty straight forward question but fine be a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Just pointing out an example of how CAS said even the great players miss plays against elite competition.
    I got that.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

A Bison fan who cares about winning. A guy who cares about justice, and wants to see the guys who actually deserve to be getting snaps, getting them.

There is a reason why at every level of every sport the wrong players get the accolades and laurels they don't deserve. It is bad fans who support the rah rah popular players instead of the hard working guys who deserve the praise.

This is why every year in the MLB All Star Game and the NFL Pro Bowl there are snub lists.

Like I posted before, smart coaches know how to get their best players on field of play for the ideal number of plays or minutes, no matter what sport it is.

I believe Entz will take control of this team and make sure he maximizes every position on the field. I believe he will be fair and give the opportunities to the guys who deserve it.

24 seniors gone and 21 of those seniors played significant if not all snaps. There are a myriad of different decisions to be made. God bless our coaching staff.

May the best man win.

How do you even begin to critique a coaching staff that just went undefeated? So with Entz maximizing every position on the field next year how many more games do the Bison win then last year?

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    How do you even begin to critique a coaching staff that just went undefeated? So with Entz maximizing every position on the field next year how many more games do the Bison win then last year?
    I understand Entz hired to replace Coach K , I don't understand Randy Hedberg promoted to Associate HC, Tyler Rhoel OC , Grant Olson LB hires . I think with new QB and Tyler Rohel inexperience we will run the ball more. More like what Tim Polasek did with Easton. There may be some confusion with who and what on Defense. With this I anticipate a 7-3 season next year with loses to UNI, Jacks and Penguins
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Pretty straight forward question but fine be a cunt
    I thought it was pretty straight forward too. Alsen, he is wondering who the supposed paper tigers are on the team. When you make a statement like that, we just wonder who you’re talking about. No need to get salty. Just answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...