Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

Hey I’m all for deleting it if unfriendly juju was going to be cast upon my beloved team. And yes to be honest I am a little bored. I new the MSU game was going to be like that. Had an inkling that JMU could very well lose to Toothpaste. Poof here we are on the way to playing said Toothpaste. I’m excited where we are in the season and am just waiting for the semi finals. This week won’t be interesting for me and for that I’m sorry. Just want to get to the game because I’m tired of hearing about JMUs coach and MSUs f-ing QBLB thing they had taking the snap. Just want some real football talk is all. Please forgive my Premature Threadulation.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m going to allow it, overruled, answer the questions.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Hey I’m all for deleting it if unfriendly juju was going to be cast upon my beloved team. And yes to be honest I am a little bored. I new the MSU game was going to be like that. Had an inkling that JMU could very well lose to Toothpaste. Poof here we are on the way to playing said Toothpaste. I’m excited where we are in the season and am just waiting for the semi finals. This week won’t be interesting for me and for that I’m sorry. Just want to get to the game because I’m tired of hearing about JMUs coach and MSUs f-ing QBLB thing they had taking the snap. Just want some real football talk is all. Please forgive my Premature Threadulation.
    I hear ya, buddy. It happens to all of us at one time or another (except me, of course).

In the meantime, I recommend cold showers until January 6th and frequents visits to the “AC/DC to the West Lot” thread. Both do wonders at keeping high expectations in check. [emoji16]

I am fine with this discussion and its no more “premature...” than the post on “who’s after Klieman”

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    I am fine with this discussion and its no more “premature...” than the post on “who’s after Klieman”
    Ok, but before we go down this road, we need a ruling on if it is ever bad ju ju to actually say the words “bad ju ju” in a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Ok, but before we go down this road, we need a ruling on if it is ever bad ju ju to actually say the words “bad ju ju” in a thread.
    I don’t think so but don’t quote me on this.

Didn't want to get a unkempt string of quoted rosters with edits so I will just submit mine solo. I personally love talking about the future of our program while still enjoying the current year. I can't practice and watch film like the players but I can think about their upcoming matchup and discuss future rosters at the same time. My mom is very proud of me!

Note: I am only listing players that I think have been talked about or shown the potential to get legit snaps. Whether that be just 1 at a position or 3+ deep.

QB: Trey and Holden battle it out. I too would lean Lance, but we have multiple players capable enough to make it a battle. That's a good thing.

RB: Ty, Cofield, Seth, and Saybein. Might not be Bruce and Lance (yet) but it is pretty damn great. (not sure on Purifoy and Dimitri position switch expectations)

FB: Robbins and Malstrom back and they've been excellent

TE: Ellefson, Gindorff, and Babicz. Jensen was rock solid but we shouldn't miss a beat.

LT: Radunz and Cordell super sub?

LG: Kubas and I think Willis is switching from C to G so a worthy mention here.

C: Schoenning has received plenty of snaps this year so he is the new starter. Think Willis switches to guard because they really like Freshman Schreiber.

RG: Jensen

RT: Johnson back (Can I just say we need to find Cordell a starting spot? We can't let him only start his senior year.)

DT: Karcz and Biegler who has flashed well in very limited time. Shoutout to Lane Tucker backup because he was one of my most exciting players in the class so I hope it bares out.
    NT: Darnell and Alo
    DE: Tuszka, Waege, McCormick, and Pierce (Haven't heard enough about Sundt, Ogbu, or Cook to assume roles)

SLB: Cox and Super Sub Jaxon Brown
    MLB: Hankey
    WLB: Mercadel (think he reclaims this spot if healthy) and Jasir Cox or Hofstedt

CB:Bridges, Hayes, Davis, and Talbert
    S: Hendricks and Tutsie with Kaczor and Weber backups

I think a good QB will come out of camp because I like both talents. I think our OL question marks will be answered because we have been spoiled with great Ram development. The WR question mark is still very scary but glad Sproles and Watson got a ton of snaps this year. I think Karcz makes plays all the time so I love him for next year but Darnell doesn't splash like Steidl has, or the NTs in the past. I guess this feels like the first time where our interior DL backups felt like actual backups, instead of studs in waiting. I mean no disrespect to them, but just don't have much evidence to go off of yet.

TLDR: QB, Interior OL, and WR are the biggest question marks. Honorable mention to Interior DL and MLB depth.
    Rixen

I think they find a starting spot for Cordell Volson

Mercadel and Cox on the field at the same time is going to be really exciting to watch.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How has Beau Pauly looked this year in fall camp. Would think he would contribute some and don’t for get that Jaxon Brown May be in the mix also if they continue to eye him as a OLB instead of S.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS