Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Not a betting man but holy shit would I like to make a few bets on that 3-deep roster prediction. A+ trolling, Alsen.
    Just because somebody goes a little outside the box and offends your sheep mentality doesn't make them a troll. It just means they are more capable of creative thinking than you are.

So why don't you just take your moronic, imbecilic, vulgar, profanity laced crap, and shove it really, really hard down your idiot throat and maybe you will regurgitate it so hard it will somehow burst into such a torrent that it will deluge your frozen brain and release you to think like a normal human.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Rainy night in Phoenix, I might as well take a shot at a 2019 three deep.

QB:Zeb Nolan,Holden Hotchkiss,Noah Sanders

RB: Ty Brooks,Adam Cofield,Saybein Clark,Jalen Bussey

FB: Brock Robbins,Garrett Maelstrom,Hunter Luepke

TE: Ben Ellefson,Josh Babicz,Noah Gindorf

WR: Trey Lance,Seth Wilson,Christian Watson,Andy Voyen,Zach Mathis,Victor Kizewski

OT: Zach Johnson,Dillon Radunz,Cordell Volson,Josh Howieson,Jalen Sundell

OC: Karson Schoening,Joe Schreiber,Zach Willis

OG: Cordell Volson,Nash Jensen,Ben Hecht,Zach Kubas,Zach Willis,Jack Albrecht

DT: Matt Beigler,Jack Darnell,Cole Karcz,Quinn Alo,Samuel Moore,Lane Tucker

DE: Derek Tuszcka,Spencer Waege,Logan McCormick,Tony Pierce,Tanner Sundt,Bartholomew Ogbu,Justice Kelly

MLB: Luke Weerts,Jackson Hankey,Beau Pauley
    SLB: Jackson Brown,Aaron Mercadel,Mark Stumpf
    WLB: Jabril Cox,Jack Begley,Jasir Cox

SS: Michael Tutsie,James Kaczor,Jackson Enz
    FS: James Hendricks,Dawson Weber, Jayden Price

CB: Marquise Bridges,Josh Hayes,Dom Davis,Destin Talbert,Anthony Coleman,Tre Fort,Terrell Hall

Punter :Garrett Wegner,Nick Phelps,Mason Schwerzler
    Kicker: Jake Reinholz,Griffin Crosa
    Please, nobody take this idiot serious. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Please, nobody take this idiot serious. That is all
    Post your own three deep; Otherwise, please, nobody take this coward serious. Do you have anything intelligent or creative to post, or do you just vaguely critique others posts??

Put up....or Shutup!!

Post your own three deep; Otherwise, please, nobody take this coward serious. Do you have anything intelligent or creative to post, or do you just vaguely critique others posts??

Put up....or Shutup!!
    Sorry, busy partying in Frisco with the real fans. I’ll post a real 3 deep in the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Sorry, busy partying in Frisco with the real fans. I’ll post a real 3 deep in the off-season.
    It IS officially the off-season. You aren't in Frisco. And you will never post a three deep. You are a genuine phony. Put up, or shut up!!

I am leaving this thread with this one age old thought; a good coach knows how to get his best players on the competitive field of play for the maximum amount of time.

I believe Matt Entz is a smart man and a good coach. I believe he will make the right decisions that will get our best football players out on the field of play and give the Bison the best chance to win in 2019 and beyond.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I am leaving this thread with this one age old thought; a good coach knows how to get his best players on the competitive field of play for the maximum amount of time.

I believe Matt Entz is a smart man and a good coach. I believe he will make the right decisions that will get our best football players out on the field of play and give the Bison the best chance to win in 2019 and beyond.
    And having Zeb hold the clipboard on our sideline prevents him from playing qb for Jon Stigelmeier or any other FCS coach for that matter. And heck maybe even get to start a game or two at nattydsu.

Lardsin must go!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And having Zeb hold the clipboard on our sideline prevents him from playing qb for Jon Stigelmeier or any other FCS coach for that matter. And heck maybe even get to start a game or two at nattydsu.
    If I had to venture a guess based on their fan sentiment, the Jacks have a real problem at QB in 2019. Noland in Fargo and the K-State transfer to UTEP really puts the screws on their coaching staff. Maybe more transfers will materialize by signing day?

Hand it to Alsen for stepping out on a limb. If our young WRs don’t step up quick and Zeb is the real deal at QB, why not make it happen? After all, Jabril Cox was a pretty damn good HS QB too

QB: Lance/Noland/Hotchkiss: competition in the QB room is not a bad thing at all. I think Lance is the top contender right now, but Noland can sling it. Whoever plays just needs someone to catch it.
    RB: Brooks-Cofield-Wilson-Clark: they’ll all share the load. Really liked what Cofield and Clark did this year, hope Wilson can get healthy.
    WR: ???…..Watson, Sproles, Mathis, Stewart, Voyen: Who knows? Hope Watson can make a giant leap this offseason.
    TE/FB: Ellefson, Babicz, Malstrom, Gindorff, hopefully Robbins: plenty of talent but the young TE’s sure didn’t blow up like some expected this year. With questions at WR, this group could get massive work next year.
    OL: Radunz, Johnson, Cordell Volson……Jensen, Schoening, Willis, some of the younger guys: lose a lot of snaps up the middle, but plenty of talent and depth in reserve. Returning bookend tackles certainly doesn’t hurt. Interested to see where Volson ends up starting.

DE: Tuszka, Waege……McCormick, Sundt, Pierce, Reed Ryan: Top two are studs, but need to replace lots of depth.
    DT: Karcz….Darnell, Alo, Biegler, Tucker, Evans, Cook, Moore: Excited to see which of the young guys step up into significant roles; need to replace lots of depth and Karcz and Darnell will be seniors.
    LB: Cox…..Hankey, Begley, Brown, Mercadel, Jasir Cox, Kartes, Weerts, Dwyer, Hendricks: Best player in FCS on either side of the ball + lots of competition for the other two spots. These guys will play huge roles on special teams.
    CB: Bridges, Hayes, Talbert…..Price, Davis, Hall, Coleman: decent foundation, but need depth.
    S: Hendricks, Tutsie…..Kaczor, Enz, Weber: Hendricks has become a damn solid safety, Tutsie has looked good in limited time.

Special teams: Kennelly back at LS and was solid all year, Wegner should be all-american next two years, need to break in a kicker.

Entz will have a fun start to his head coaching career: Butler at Target Field, Fawkers, @ Delaware, host UC Davis before the MVFC gauntlet.

Remarkable amount of young talent and quite a bit of returning proven players to build around. Spring football will be really fun to follow, need to keep developing depth. Biggest questions to me are QB, WR, and replacing 5 seniors on the D-line.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    If I had to venture a guess based on their fan sentiment, the Jacks have a real problem at QB in 2019. Noland in Fargo and the K-State transfer to UTEP really puts the screws on their coaching staff. Maybe more transfers will materialize by signing day?

Hand it to Alsen for stepping out on a limb. If our young WRs don’t step up quick and Zeb is the real deal at QB, why not make it happen? After all, Jabril Cox was a pretty damn good HS QB too
    If Aleson really wants to step out on a limb he should accept Mr. Burgandy's proposed bet.'
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix