Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Sorry man, but that is just naive. If he wasn't being given a leg up, he would not have chosen NDSU. Realize, the guy had a whole country replete with teams that would have loved to have a 3 star FBS QB with experience in big games against power 5 competition.
    Hey I get it, he has the most experience, he played FBS, he chose here instead of other places. He is still the least experienced guy in the room, running our playbook. If he wins the job, good for him. If he doesn't, hope he buys into the bison way sticks it out.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You think Zeb will be given the starting job even if he’s not the best option for the team? Now who’s naive?
    Some might call that a “detriment” to the team. I just heard that someplace.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You think Zeb will be given the starting job even if he’s not the best option for the team? Now who’s naive?
    I said it is his job to lose. Of course he could be beat out. Nevertheless, he is getting first shot at the starting position. Review the situation and circumstances having to do with his time at at Iowa state. Pay attention to the details. This isn't JAG to compete. It IS naive to think that.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    Zeb Noland is good passing but career rushing yards -22 yards. Trey Lance ran TD two times in 2 games.
    Yah, and Holden ran for a nice TD as well. We didn't get to see either of them nearly as much as I thought we would have this year, and we didn't get to see either of them have a real opportunity to get into any kind of throwing rhythm. All I remember is the bad sideline pass by Holden.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Hey I get it, he has the most experience, he played FBS, he chose here instead of other places. He is still the least experienced guy in the room, running our playbook. If he wins the job, good for him. If he doesn't, hope he buys into the bison way sticks it out.
    There really isn't an advantage there for the younger guys. The guy is already in Fargo. He found a place to live last month. He will be here for all of Spring Football and through the summer. Zeb's father is a football coach. He has been immersed in it since birth. His Dad was QB at Appalachian State back in the day.

Learn to love the name Zeb Nolan. You are going to be hearing it an awful lot in the future.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

There really isn't an advantage there for the younger guys. The guy is already in Fargo. He found a place to live last month. He will be here for all of Spring Football and through the summer. Zeb's father is a football coach. He has been immersed in it since birth. His Dad was QB at Appalachian State back in the day.

Learn to love the name Zeb Nolan. You are going to be hearing it an awful lot in the future.
    Besides the fact the younger guys have more talent.

Lardsin must go!

Hope he's as good as you make him sound...

Don't care who the QB is, all about winning games. My money is on Lance, his skill set is similar to Stick.

https://twitter.com/rossuglem/status...859692545?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Guy was all over the place against us. Does have an FBS offer from Louisville.

Graduate transfer?