Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

Why is everyone forgetting about the Redbirds? You too Sam Herder. Especially when the game is away.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    My bad, not 7-3, atleast 3 loses.
    Fine 14-3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not going to lose a single game next year. The defense will still be lit and carry the team for the most part till the offense starts to click. Then everyone had better watch out! Back to back undefeated season and the FBS talk will explode like never before.

Go Bison!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Not going to lose a single game next year. The defense will still be lit and carry the team for the most part till the offense starts to click. Then everyone had better watch out! Back to back undefeated season and the FBS talk will explode like never before.

Go Bison!
    Sdsu brings back a lot and if they get good QB play could win the conference. We will play them in Frisco at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Sdsu brings back a lot and if they get good QB play could win the conference. We will play them in Frisco at some point.
    Could they? Yes, I believe they could.
    Will they? They can’t get past the big games. So I would be surprised they could get it done
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Other teams: "Finally, our turn has come. NDSU is losing everybody."

Bison fans: "See you in Frisco."

Truth: The New Bison have a lot to prove.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Other teams: "Finally, our turn has come. NDSU is losing everybody."

Bison fans: "See you in Frisco."

Truth: The New Bison have a lot to prove.
    Most interested to see the new LBs play together, wr growth (there better be some), qb competition, and don't forget about replacing the interior lineman. Line needs time to gel

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Most interested to see the new LBs play together, wr growth (there better be some), qb competition, and don't forget about replacing the interior lineman. Line needs time to gel
    I like our early games for line to gel, and I’m way more concerned about WR group than I am LB group. Also need to get more production out of TEs, or at least given them more chances to be productive. Young TEs were highly touted when signed.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I like our early games for line to gel, and I’m way more concerned about WR group than I am LB group. Also need to get more production out of TEs, or at least given them more chances to be productive. Young TEs were highly touted when signed.

Great point! Forgot about that TE group. I feel we have tremendous mismatches if they reach their (projected) potential. I love watching TEs catch and maul dbs

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Also, other than Vollson( who looks like a stud) how do you think the 2 new guys will do? Hard to replace AA fcs top lineman and center.