Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I understand Entz hired to replace Coach K , I don't understand Randy Hedberg promoted to Associate HC, Tyler Rhoel OC , Grant Olson LB hires . I think with new QB and Tyler Rohel inexperience we will run the ball more. More like what Tim Polasek did with Easton. There may be some confusion with who and what on Defense. With this I anticipate a 7-3 season next year with loses to UNI, Jacks and Penguins
    So...... we are going to have 2 games cancelled?

I understand Entz hired to replace Coach K , I don't understand Randy Hedberg promoted to Associate HC, Tyler Rhoel OC , Grant Olson LB hires . I think with new QB and Tyler Rohel inexperience we will run the ball more. More like what Tim Polasek did with Easton. There may be some confusion with who and what on Defense. With this I anticipate a 7-3 season next year with loses to UNI, Jacks and Penguins
    Probably a token thank you to hedberg sticking around. He's still going to be coaching QBs (passing coordinator part of his title). Also I'm guessing he'll probably help roehl transition into a play caller. That said being he didn't go with Klieman to KSU that he's probably going to retire after a handful more years here being he's in his mid 60s.

Eventually position coaches have to transition to a coordinator, think roehl has the ability, will know in a year! He has contacts with a few of NDSU's succesful ones. Can't imagine they couldn't "help" if he really felt he was struggling and he gave them a call.

You do realize normally there are 11 games in a season and next year we have 12, so unless 2 get cancelled, so 7-3 isn't likely. [emoji3]
    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Probably a token thank you to hedberg sticking around. He's still going to be coaching QBs (passing coordinator part of his title). Also I'm guessing he'll probably help roehl transition into a play caller. That said being he didn't go with Klieman to KSU that he's probably going to retire after a handful more years here being he's in his mid 60s.

Eventually position coaches have to transition to a coordinator, think roehl has the ability, will know in a year! He has contacts with a few of NDSU's succesful ones. Can't imagine they couldn't "help" if he really felt he was struggling and he gave them a call.

You do realize normally there are 11 games in a season and next year we have 12, so unless 2 get cancelled, so 7-3 isn't likely. [emoji3]
    Weird. It's like he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

My bad, not 7-3, atleast 3 loses.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My bad, not 7-3, atleast 3 loses.
    I could see 2-3 loses, but not ysu. They are not better next year. They weren't good this year. Is pick isur as the other loss

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I could see 2-3 loses, but not ysu. They are not better next year. They weren't good this year. Is pick isur as the other loss
    Nor is SDSU. They whiffed on getting Zeb Noland. They are a bigger question mark at QB than we are next year, and our offense isn't overly reliant on a chuck and duck QB
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m just going to go ahead and say that we don’t lose one regular season game.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Maybe Bison went after Zeb to have an experienced backup in order to allow Trey Lance to cut it loose in the ground game to avoid another Mertens situation.

We've also added a QB walk on and we are still recruiting a high school quarterback to add to this class. This maybe should be in recruiting thread. But, it's applicable here.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We've also added a QB walk on and we are still recruiting a high school quarterback to add to this class. This maybe should be in recruiting thread. But, it's applicable here.
    I'm assuming the walk on QB has not been identified yet Mr B? Or should I say that his name has not been made public yet.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!