Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Sorry man, but that is just naive. If he wasn't being given a leg up, he would not have chosen NDSU. Realize, the guy had a whole country replete with teams that would have loved to have a 3 star FBS QB with experience in big games against power 5 competition.
    Experience in big games? You make it seem like he lead ISU for a couple years. He has experience but it isn’t like he played every snap against top opponents. There will be a healthy competition for who the starter is and I think at this point it’s a toss up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalen Hurt is available....lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I think Tutsie is going to be a stud at SS.
    He already is. He was blocked by Grimsley, but make no mistake, he has already arrived. He could be the best safety to ever play for the Bison.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He already is. He was blocked by Grimsley, but make no mistake, he has already arrived. He could be the best safety to ever play for the Bison.
    Pump the brakes crackhead

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    If T misses a tackle, and I mean “A” tackle, he will be relegated to Alsen’s shit list. And I wonder if Alsen has even ever had the opportunity to try to attempt a tackle on an elite player. I doubt it, cuz even the best miss at times. But what they do is make game-changing plays when things matter.

Grimsley to the NDSU HOF as quickly as allowed by rules IMO.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If T misses a tackle, and I mean “A” tackle, he will be relegated to Alsen’s shit list. And I wonder if Alsen has even ever had the opportunity to try to attempt a tackle on an elite player. I doubt it, cuz even the best miss at times. But what they do is make game-changing plays when things matter.

Grimsley to the NDSU HOF as quickly as allowed by rules IMO.

The Golden Heagle once bounced off of David Johnson.

True Story!

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Wait and see. You will regret your post. Do try to pay attention. Some things are just obvious. Bison have some legitimate studs rising through their ranks and Tutsie is preeminent among them, and Seth Wilson could be an all-american as soon as next year if he is used right. Bison also have some paper tigers in their ranks, they will be exposed.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wish I had more neg rep to give alsen

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Trey could break the record even with zero titles.
    57-4 with 4 title game losses?

Bison also have some paper tigers in their ranks, they will be exposed.
    What Bison fan would say that?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    What Bison fan would say that?
    A Bison fan who cares about winning. A guy who cares about justice, and wants to see the guys who actually deserve to be getting snaps, getting them.

There is a reason why at every level of every sport the wrong players get the accolades and laurels they don't deserve. It is bad fans who support the rah rah popular players instead of the hard working guys who deserve the praise.

This is why every year in the MLB All Star Game and the NFL Pro Bowl there are snub lists.

Like I posted before, smart coaches know how to get their best players on field of play for the ideal number of plays or minutes, no matter what sport it is.

I believe Entz will take control of this team and make sure he maximizes every position on the field. I believe he will be fair and give the opportunities to the guys who deserve it.

24 seniors gone and 21 of those seniors played significant if not all snaps. There are a myriad of different decisions to be made. God bless our coaching staff.

May the best man win.