Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I would like to see us line up 3 tight ends in tight or even 1 in backfield initially and show run so other team subs or lines up heavy. then split them out like wide receivers and out physical their safeties and corners or even get LB mismatch. Roehl can do this.
    Solid take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Perhaps one of the issues facing the 2019 Bison is that they have only six home games during the regular season compared to seven this past season. A younger team will be on the road for five games (including a home game NDSU gave up to play in MSP at Target field). It will be interesting to see if the maturity level is high enough to deal with the travel stress after being so spoiled this past year. But, maybe no big deal upon further reflection.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I would like to see us line up 3 tight ends in tight or even 1 in backfield initially and show run so other team subs or lines up heavy. then split them out like wide receivers and out physical their safeties and corners or even get LB mismatch. Roehl can do this.
    This would be sexy, bison sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    This would be sexy, bison sexy
    Maybe call it the “Twin Peaks” package after some T- - - ends from Frisco.

Default 2019 Team

The more I read and study, I become less concerned about players and more concerned about coaches. This is gonna be interesting and perhaps disappointing. Matt Larsen better have his radar up and NOT agree to long contracts.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The more I read and study, I become less concerned about players and more concerned about coaches. This is gonna be interesting and perhaps disappointing. Matt Larsen better have his radar up and NOT agree to long contracts.

When you say read and study does that mean Twitter? Just curious because I honestly don't tweet. And I would love to read and study this

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I think the way everything is laid out, we are in as good of shape if not better from a coaching staff than when we were when Bohl left.

My bigger concern is some coaches could be quick stop coaches

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My only concern is the new DC. With the guys that will be around him such as Entz, Olson Gosier, I think there is enough experience there to teach him along the way
    So my concern isn’t very high.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Default 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    When you say read and study does that mean Twitter? Just curious because I honestly don't tweet. And I would love to read and study this
    More off of watching vids of existing coach interviews and reading bio’s, some of which came from twitter but is otherwise available. Think—>very green and inexperienced at many positions. Good players don’t automatically = good coaches, and I’m feeling some deer-in-headlights issues, up to HC level.

Think this—>coaches matter, and we have THE most inexperienced coaches in the MVFC and kinda in the FCS for that matter. Contrast that to what JMU put together for a staff. Gonna be interesting ...

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

https://twitter.com/bethhoolevnl/sta...894436352?s=21

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO