Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Per his Twitter account, NDSU has offered Colgate grad transfer T. j. Holl.
    Spider 2 Y Banana

Quote Originally Posted by nachz View Post
    per his twitter account, ndsu has offered colgate grad transfer t. J. Holl.
    sign him up!!!!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hall played ILB in a base 3-4 for Colgate this year. I assume he would play Mike at NDSU?

Wilson will stay at RB. Could be RB1 with the typical rotation of Brooks, Clark, Cofield. Williams should move back to a slot receiver and occasionally playing in the backfield.

A lot of new faces, but a lot of these guys were highly recruited/different caliber athlete compared to just a few years ago. I do not see an undefeated season, but still compete for another title.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Just because somebody goes a little outside the box and offends your sheep mentality doesn't make them a troll. It just means they are more capable of creative thinking than you are.

So why don't you just take your moronic, imbecilic, vulgar, profanity laced crap, and shove it really, really hard down your idiot throat and maybe you will regurgitate it so hard it will somehow burst into such a torrent that it will deluge your frozen brain and release you to think like a normal human.
    This is fun. You put a lot of time into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like how we all worry every year about who will step up but its been 8 years of constant studs starting and I dont think it will end...

unless someone has some inside info on a bunch of guys that haven't developed at all or are complete busts?

I wont rip that guys 3 deep much but if we win a Natty with a QB that cant run and our 2 best WR are converted QB and RB then expect our OC to jump right to a P5 school next year.

Wr is probably the biggest question mark going into the off season. I think Watson showed some good things as the season went on. No doubt in my mind that Williams has to move back to wr and fill in the shep role. Possibly get Wilson some reps in the slot. Be interesting to see if hotchskiss or Sanders leaves or switches positions.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I like how we all worry every year about who will step up but its been 8 years of constant studs starting and I dont think it will end...

unless someone has some inside info on a bunch of guys that haven't developed at all or are complete busts?
    There should always be a worry esp when a new coach os coming in. Nothing is guaranteed.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll update as pieces change. Fun to look at what's coming, class sizes, etc.

Offense depth and eligibility grid -

Defense depth and eligibility grid -

Special teams depth and eligibility

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jay; 01-06-2019 at 06:23 PM.