Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    It is bad fans who support the rah rah popular players instead of the hard working guys who deserve the praise.
    You're fake

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If T misses a tackle, and I mean “A” tackle, he will be relegated to Alsen’s shit list. And I wonder if Alsen has even ever had the opportunity to try to attempt a tackle on an elite player. I doubt it, cuz even the best miss at times. But what they do is make game-changing plays when things matter.

Grimsley to the NDSU HOF as quickly as allowed by rules IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1000% on board for the grim reaper in the Hof! I like Tuts slot but dude hasn't played yet. Best ever? Probably should wait a game or two....

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Wait and see. You will regret your post. Do try to pay attention. Some things are just obvious. Bison have some legitimate studs rising through their ranks and Tutsie is preeminent among them, and Seth Wilson could be an all-american as soon as next year if he is used right. Bison also have some paper tigers in their ranks, they will be exposed.
    Who don't you like? Ie paper tigers?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    No. Please God no. Don't encourage it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No. Please God no. Don't encourage it.
    Curiosity got the better of me.... ��

Based just off a few posts he has written the past week on this thread, Phoenix Sproles and Trey Lance are two of the players he'll be treating like he did with Grimsley.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Seriously, what are you 10, maybe 12 years old? "Who don't I like?" I don't like you! You are an ignorant fan. Your thoughts and accusations make no sense. Your the problem!

You are like someone on acid trying to play chess.

What did I just post? Do you even know? I would like to here your rendition.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    The Golden Heagle once bounced off of David Johnson.

True Story!
    True, but remember when he destroyed that bunny in the playoffs?
    (I think it was the playoffs but I can still see that hit. He was a freshman too)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Based just off a few posts he has written the past week on this thread, Phoenix Sproles and Trey Lance are two of the players he'll be treating like he did with Grimsley.
    I love Trey Lance. I think he will be a great football player, whatever the future holds. He is a great young man from the testimony of everyone whose ever known him. Just because I think he might? might? be a better receiver than a passer doesn't diminish that.

Grimsley was one of the smartest and most fundamentally sound players to ever put on a Bison uniform. He had great ball skills and played smart and skilled football with passion every time out. He wasn't a great tackler. He was adequate. Anyone who argues that point just wasn't paying attention. He deserved his awards, everyone of them.