Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What is hilarious is that I keep reading on other boards that we will go back to the pack after 24 Seniors graduate.
    I remember hearing the same thing after the Seniors from 2013 team graduated, especially from the Cyclone fans.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Teams should quit worrying about NDSU “coming” back to the pack. Why don’t the focus on trying to catch NDSU. If I was one of those teams I would rather knock NDSU off the top of the mountain, than beat NDSU when they are ranked 10th in the country.
    PS we will not be ranked that low for a long time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    not to mention we redshirted 3 non freshman this year. This program is doing it right. Loaded.
    Williams Wilson and ???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Teams should quit worrying about NDSU “coming” back to the pack. Why don’t the focus on trying to catch NDSU. If I was one of those teams I would rather knock NDSU off the top of the mountain, than beat NDSU when they are ranked 10th in the country.
    The recruiting classes on paper are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Williams Wilson and ???
    Purifoy???

So, und is doing it wrong?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Williams Wilson and ???
    Logan McCormick if I followed correctly.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

We have been great at QB since day one of becoming FCS in both talent and leadership. I think Izzo and Kolpack said it best a few weeks ago. What happens if and when NDSU misses on a QB? I look at SDSU this year and if they had Easton Stick and we had their QB, who would be the favorite? It would be close either way. From the little I see of Trey Lance I think he is going to be really good. We change our playbook a bit (which is fun and interesting) but the winning ways should continue into the future.

You underestimate the pollsters ability to sink NDSU after their next loss. Whenever that may be.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Is Purifoy still recovering from his knee injury from last year? He's still listed on the roster, but he hasn't played in a single game this year.