Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Team

Default Re: 2019 Team

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I think Watson and Sproles could get it going. We will also have a 6’5” ish WR in Mathis so let’s hope he progresses. Also have a LOADED TE room with Ellefson, Babich and Gindorf. Everyone just needs to get that much better and have time to gel and grow this spring and summer going into fall camp. Lots of size in those names with the exception of Sproles which is the same size as Shep.
    Not a Sproles fan at all. Hope he proves me wrong and I can eat crow, just sayin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Yeah, so. He’s an MVP tweeter.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not a Sproles fan at all. Hope he proves me wrong and I can eat crow, just sayin’!

I understand your concern but he is just a freshman and it’s hard to be the second coming of RJ. Time will tell I guess.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I understand your concern but he is just a freshman and it’s hard to be the second coming of "legendowski". Time will tell I guess.
    Fixed your post for ya.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Fixed your post for ya.
    Well it's not a very good start considering Legendowski got his name freshman year.

Lardsin must go!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    It'll be Lance's team I think. But the learning curve is real. I fully believe he'll be a 4 year starter but we'll need to lean hard on the running game for the first few.

My only real concern is who is he going to throw to? We were thin outside of Shep this year. Next year looks thinner.
    Hell have a chance to best Easton's record if he starts.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Unless he takes a huge leap forward, he may end up being detrimental to the team. He obviously should have redshirted. He wasn't just ineffective this year, he was bad.

I am still hoping against all hope that they convert Seth Wilson to a role as receiver, and have him on the field almost every offensive down. He may very well be the best all around football player on the team next year. It would be a horrible waste leaving him in a RB rotation with Brooks,Clark,Cofield,Dimitri Williams,Purifoy,and then there is Jalen Bussey, who nobody should ignore, or think he will automatically be redshirted.

Bussey dramatically improved from his junior to senior year on the football field and on the track. There may actually be room for even more dramatic improvement. If he is as electric as it appears he might be.....he could be returning punts and kicks and be a part of the rotation. If he improves his speed even slightly, he will enter a realm where few ever go. Once you go from breaking 11 seconds in the 100 to running in the mid 10's consistently, that's world class. His 200 numbers were really impressive as well. We may have just acquired a bona fide 4.3 guy. If not by next year, maybe in 2020 he will kill some Ducks with a dose of their own medicine. It would be nice to face Oregon with more team speed than they have.

Seth Wilson has great receiving skills. The Bison must get him on the field next year. It would just be absurd not to.

Unless he takes a huge leap forward, he may end up being detrimental to the team. He obviously should have redshirted. He wasn't just ineffective this year, he was bad.

I am still hoping against all hope that they convert Seth Wilson to a role as receiver, and have him on the field almost every offensive down. He may very well be the best all around football player on the team next year. It would be a horrible waste leaving him in a RB rotation with Brooks,Clark,Cofield,Dimitri Williams,Purifoy,and then there is Jalen Bussey, who nobody should ignore, or think he will automatically be redshirted.

Bussey dramatically improved from his junior to senior year on the football field and on the track. There may actually be room for even more dramatic improvement. If he is as electric as it appears he might be.....he could be returning punts and kicks and be a part of the rotation. If he improves his speed even slightly, he will enter a realm where few ever go. Once you go from breaking 11 seconds in the 100 to running in the mid 10's consistently, that's world class. His 200 numbers were really impressive as well. We may have just acquired a bona fide 4.3 guy. If not by next year, maybe in 2020 he will kill some Ducks with a dose of their own medicine. It would be nice to face Oregon with more team speed than they have.

Seth Wilson has great receiving skills. The Bison must get him on the field next year. It would just be absurd not to.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trey Lance will go 61-0 as a starter.