Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yeah, I know u did not but figured I better say it before the peanut gallery who does not know this is round 26 on this issue chimed in. also, I went back and restated it a bit nicer (but being honest it kinda chaps my ass it was insinuated the last time we had this chat....) Btw...I also acknowledged we disagreed way back in a previous post. And, I was not trying to guilt you personally, but I would sure as hell would use the fact ndsu gave athletes the tools and opportunity tools to develop into a proper person as a reason they should give back... Absolutely. That's what we do right, I mean it's bigger than just the game.....that's what we are told anyway. That's what I hear everyone saying.
    Also, You also asked about my fundraising experience....not much I guess....a few years on a university committee, another year on a corporation's charitable giving team and I belong to a few orginzatizations were we raise $$$ for a hospital and some local causes, but your right nothing professional, but it's not like I am 100% clueless either.

So, yes we disagree. Now gtfo my lawn and btw see u at the next TM luncheon

Btw....i am on my phone and can't see wtf I type without saving and going back and forth so I have to keep updating my previous post to get it how I want.....sorry I keep updating so much

Ps get rid of the phone.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

#MeGeneration is showing it's true colors

Check out the Jacks board. 15 pages on selling alcohol at Dykshorn as the "savior" to declining attendance. Surprised that hasn't surfaced in this thread. Maybe Bisonville must not have enough "Joose" with the State Legislature to even suggest this.
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Check out the Jacks board. 15 pages on selling alcohol at Dykshorn as the "savior" to declining attendance. Surprised that hasn't surfaced in this thread. Maybe Bisonville must not have enough "Joose" with the State Legislature to even suggest this.
    It's funny. I bought a beer at Western Illinois because of the novelty of it. Didn't even really want it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sure alcohol sales wouldnt HURT. Just dont know how much it would actually help attendance. IDK, I hear alot of people hit up bars in the 2nd half? Maybe a handful of them would stay a bit longer if they could grab a drink at the game.

Would probably help the Fargodome Bottom Line though. I hope in all of the concourse work that the Dome is looking to do, that they can maybe get a premium food/drink offering for people with deep pockets. at the Ralph they have those 2 premium bars/clubs in the upperdeck etc
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post

Ps get rid of the phone.
    This phone sucks when it comes to this, but is awesome for virtual meetings

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I'm sure alcohol sales wouldnt HURT. Just dont know how much it would actually help attendance. IDK, I hear alot of people hit up bars in the 2nd half? Maybe a handful of them would stay a bit longer if they could grab a drink at the game.

Would probably help the Fargodome Bottom Line though. I hope in all of the concourse work that the Dome is looking to do, that they can maybe get a premium food/drink offering for people with deep pockets. at the Ralph they have those 2 premium bars/clubs in the upperdeck etc
    What kind of money could NDSU get off of beer sales?
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post

I agree. My thoughts are, a grown man should be able to buy a beer.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    Thank you Dan Marlette!
    Talk about history repeating itself.... I remember when Christian dudzik did this exact same thing

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    What kind of money could NDSU get off of beer sales?
    Honestly no idea. But the only program that I know of that has LOST money on alcohol sales is #RowtheboatU
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS