Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    1You are conflating 2 different things. But my point remains the same and your rhetoric doesnt change that.
    2 You cannot guarantee they will.

Its only ass backward because it doesnt fit your narrative.
    No I am not, I am suggesting that if one buys in and has a good experience then giving back to said organization should not need to be monetarily incentivized.

Guarantee.....neither can you. It's just another way to raise $$$$. I think my way is the future (no give aways/head starts....eveyone is equal based on their actual monetary gifting)

Pat, . IDGAF personally about priority points and u know that this all about being bored so ill play it through.

IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field and will give if it buys access.

Now, of course, my plan falls to shit if there is a large enough contingent of larger $ donors who give enough to to make the small donor giving irrelevant. Then were back to the same issue but in a much better financial situation.

Finally, you don't need the 100 pts anyway....its Xmas you donate the damn things.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-03-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    No I am not, I am suggesting that if one buys in and has a good experience then giving back to said organization should not need to be monetarily incentivized.
    Pat, for the 10kX its not about me. IDF personally care about priority points. I am not worried nor in my lifetime be worried about having enough tickets to sit where I feel like sitting. However, I do like making $$$$, and I think if the persona around NDSU sports is accurate....which I have no reason to doubt. Then IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field.
    I never said its about you. But you have posted about this numerous times. I get your point. I think you are wrong.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Pat, for the 10kX its not about me. IDF personally care about priority points. I am not worried nor in my lifetime be worried about having enough tickets to sit where I feel like sitting. However, I do like making $$$$, and I think if the persona around NDSU sports is accurate....which I have no reason to doubt. Then IMO TM is given too many free perks away at the expense of potentially alienating a group that simply wants a level playing field.
    Perhaps having former athletes in the club is something that is desirable to current and future members and on net helps Teammakers achieve their mission?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Perhaps having former athletes in the club is something that is desirable to current and future members and on net helps Teammakers achieve their mission?
    There is that and we went down that hole. Btw, I think your right....it/this really works. You could see it in play way back when they had the TM tent. But, now not so much. Would like to see more functions for lower givers to have more access.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I never said it's about you. But you have posted about this numerous times. I get your point. I think you are wrong.
    Yeah, I know u did not but figured I better say it before the peanut gallery who does not know this is round 26 on this issue chimed in. also, I went back and restated it a bit nicer (but being honest it kinda chaps my ass it was insinuated the last time we had this chat....) Btw...I also acknowledged we disagreed way back in a previous post. And, I was not trying to guilt you personally, but I would sure as hell would use the fact ndsu gave athletes the tools and opportunity tools to develop into a proper person as a reason they should give back... Absolutely. That's what we do right, I mean it's bigger than just the game.....that's what we are told anyway. That's what I hear everyone saying.
    Also, You also asked about my fundraising experience....not much I guess....a few years on a university committee, another year on a corporation's charitable giving team and I belong to a few orginzatizations were we raise $$$ for a hospital and some local causes, but your right nothing professional, but it's not like I am 100% clueless either.

So, yes we disagree. Now gtfo my lawn and btw see u at the next TM luncheon

Btw....i am on my phone and can't see wtf I type without saving and going back and forth so I have to keep updating my previous post to get it how I want.....sorry I keep updating so much
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-03-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Tickets are getting expensive. You can say whatever you want about donating all this and that. I would love to get 2 more tickets to go with my 2 I already have for my kids but then I don’t think I could afford them. I live about 2 away and this weekend my wife had to work. I had to take care of the kids. Had a friend that wanted them so I sold them to him otherwise they would have went to the general public. The reason for that is that I had trouble selling the regular season games I didn’t go too and I wasn’t gonna buy them and not beable to sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://twitter.com/D_Marlette25/sta...313230337?s=19

Marlette calls out students for not filling their section.
    Thank you Dan Marlette!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students.
    Could've just used one Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I go to games to not hear Timmerman.
    I use 970 am for audio and mute the TV if not at the Dome

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    Thank you Dan Marlette!
    Considering most have never been to a game, they probably dont know who Chris Klieman is, much less Dan Marlette

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com