Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Struck out again today. I'm trying to get my son to the game with my dad. He's 14 and hasn't missed a home game since he was under 1. Any help would be appreciated.
    Stuff will loosen up closer to game time; bet you will score on Friday.

I finally got tickets. My IP address must not be blocked by gobison as I previously thought! See ya Friday night
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

So... it looks to me as tho they released SRO tickets a bit later this am? They weren't avail at 7:am. But now it has SRO listed as an option - non avail tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    So... it looks to me as tho they released SRO tickets a bit later this am? They weren't avail at 7:am. But now it has SRO listed as an option - non avail tho.
    I don't see any now, I doubt many SDSU tickets will be returned on Friday. We may actually have a butt in every single seat

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't see any now, I doubt many SDSU tickets will be returned on Friday. We may actually have a butt in every single seat
    SDSU sold out their allotment. It's gonna be rocking in the Dome Friday.

oldmantutters is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Almost have transportation arranged for my daughters on Friday. Just a few logistics to iron out before getting lit at tailgating and giving my all!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    SDSU sold out their allotment. It's gonna be rocking in the Dome Friday.
    Damn, wonder if they open up any more standing room tickets?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Stuff will loosen up closer to game time; bet you will score on Friday.
    I am lucky I bought 2 way up on the 50 for 100 each Monday night as I knew the panic buying would start weds night. Cheapest on stub hub with fees are 190 each above the band and I don't think it will loosen up at all... so many factors converging in favor of this one game I bet they hit 250 to get in the stadium by Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I am lucky I bought 2 way up on the 50 for 100 each Monday night as I knew the panic buying would start weds night. Cheapest on stub hub with fees are 190 each above the band and I don't think it will loosen up at all... so many factors converging in favor of this one game I bet they hit 250 to get in the stadium by Friday morning.
    Wow, prices have skyrocketed then. I looked on stubhub this morning and there were probably a dozen or two tickets at or under $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Wow, prices have skyrocketed then. I looked on stubhub this morning and there were probably a dozen or two tickets at or under $100.

don't forget they add like 20 percent at checkout on top of those prices. but they have gone way up... those 190 ones were 80 bucks Monday