Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Fargodome, sell lobby only standing room tickets to watch the game on big screens in the lobby. They will hear the roar or the crowd and be almost there.
    Crazy idea: open the SHAC, show the game on the scoreboard, and set the price of admission as a non-perishable food item to donate to local food pantries.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Crazy idea: open the SHAC, show the game on the scoreboard, and set the price of admission as a non-perishable food item to donate to local food pantries.
    Even better!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Forum Letter to the Editor. Writer is bitching that empty seats were due to scalping by season ticket holders. Someone should inform him that tickets were available to the general public for days before the game. "Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans."

https://www.inforum.com/opinion/lett...or-Bison-games

Forum Letter to the Editor. Writer is bitching that empty seats were due to scalping by season ticket holders. Someone should inform him that tickets were available to the general public for days before the game. "Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans."

Learn to use a computer Moran!

They would clearly be the worst scalpers of all time if that is the case. My goodness......

Perhaps he should use his free time contacting legislators to pass a bill prohibiting scalping. That should take a while
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Terrible letter, total opinion and few, if any facts. He/they, as a family want tickets to open up around them as a family. Just for a game or two! Then get to know who your neighbors are? Buy their tickets for a playoff game if they can't go! If they charge more than face-value, so what? You want the cream-of-the-crop, but then bitch when you can't get it!!! And apparently they already have season tickets??? WOW...show some Bison Pride a**hole, be glad for what you have, so many would love your season tickets!!

Lolol. I wish we could read all of the letters to the editor from these mouth breathers

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lolol. I wish we could read all of the letters to the editor from these mouth breathers
    They wish they could read as well.

People are upset that there were 2,000 open seats at the Bison game on Saturday. Fair enough. The Bison are on the road to their seventh national championship in eight years. They need us now like they have always needed us. I will remind you that there were a lot of empty seats prior to their championship streak. Kudos to those fans who have been there for the good years and the rough years.

But consider this regarding this past Saturday’s empty seats: People sell their tickets for double or more than face value. People are holding on to their season tickets just to make money. My family has tried to get two more season tickets for five years so we can sit together as a family. Yet at every game, the seats around us are filled with rotating groups of people who overpay from season ticket holders.

South Dakota State is coming back to challenge us for our spot in the national championship game. We must fill every seat in the Fargodome for that game, so it’s on you season ticket holders. One of the best contributions you can make to our football players is to make sure those seats can be filled. Stop making a profit at their expense. If we want to make sure the Fargodome is filled to support our team, then we must stop making a side business off of the tickets and make sure everyone can afford to go. Perhaps the 2,000 empty seats are a statement from people who are sick of being swindled by fellow Bison fans.
    Shut up, Lyn.