Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Friday night lights vs SDSU for Frisco. Could this possibly break attendance record if student tickets sell? Cant think of a bigger possible game. Even the Bunny fans will use all their tickets
    It won't for reported attendance. They don't count the band (and probably a few handfuls of others who are normally counted in the regular season) for the playoffs so even selling every seat will only get to 18,400 or so. It could break the playoff attendance record, looks like that is 18,694 in the 2013 semis against UNH.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Had to give away 10 tickets last week.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    And that was how SOME of the Veterans were able to attend the game. Bison fans called & donated their unused tickets a day or two before the game. The 5 Veterans on scooters or in wheelchairs were the recipients of this. The one Veteran with the white beard (on tv) was waving as he was entering the security area... & he waved at ppl all the way to the accessible area.
    Some Bison fans purchased tickets online for the Vets. The gentleman who purchased & donated 20 tickets got the entire group of homeless Veterans (who are residing at the Project Hart facility) into the game! They all got to sit together.... one happy group of men!
    (The ppl who donated tickets the morning of the game... I wasn't able to find a home for those tickets with the 11:AM start. Tried, but not enough time.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    And that was how SOME of the Veterans were able to attend the game. Bison fans called & donated their unused tickets a day or two before the game. The 5 Veterans on scooters or in wheelchairs were the recipients of this. The one Veteran with the white beard (on tv) was waving as he was entering the security area... & he waved at ppl all the way to the accessible area.
    Some Bison fans purchased tickets online for the Vets. The gentleman who purchased & donated 20 tickets got the entire group of homeless Veterans (who are residing at the Project Hart facility) into the game! They all got to sit together.... one happy group of men!
    (The ppl who donated tickets the morning of the game... I wasn't able to find a home for those tickets with the 11:AM start. Tried, but not enough time.)
    You did amazing work and helped those who don’t get the appreciation they deserve get to live a moment of a great experience. Thank you!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It won't for reported attendance. They don't count the band (and probably a few handfuls of others who are normally counted in the regular season) for the playoffs so even selling every seat will only get to 18,400 or so. It could break the playoff attendance record, looks like that is 18,694 in the 2013 semis against UNH.
    Good point. Actual bodies could exceed but purchased tickets no.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

https://twitter.com/danslaubaugh/sta...47444815814656

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Could it be possible that the students sell out their whole allotment??? That would certainly amp up the Fargodome atmosphere even more. I don't know if they've ever sold out their whole allotment in the playoffs (of course that used to be one additional section before this year).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Could it be possible that the students sell out their whole allotment??? That would certainly amp up the Fargodome atmosphere even more. I don't know if they've ever sold out their whole allotment in the playoffs (of course that used to be one additional section before this year).
    Well this answers my question: https://twitter.com/DanSlaubaugh/sta...62512546742277

Update: Now a good 60+ students long. Showing an understanding of the magnitude of Friday’s game. Also, after I got my ticket I asked the clerk how many tickets were left and he said around 250. Pretty impressive just two hours in!
    So student allotment sold out... visitor allotment will be sold out... single game tickets sold out quickly yesterday... and I can't imagine there's going to be many unclaimed season tickets. It's looking like there will be VERY few tickets available on Wednesday morning.

so with everything going on.....we gotta make this a huge ass party. Celebrate the past 4 years.

Fargodome, sell lobby only standing room tickets to watch the game on big screens in the lobby. They will hear the roar or the crowd and be almost there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

https://twitter.com/dillonboe13/stat...67574291537920

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.