Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Calling kids selfish for not attending football games?

Don't be an idiot.
    The demand for student tickets isn't even close to the amount of seats supplied for them. Common sense says reduce the supply provided to them and sell to the general public instead. Demanding more tickets and then not using them when they were granted to them just makes me SMH!

My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    My NDSU sophomore says that section 13 was “reserved” yesterday for some reason. He said there were two ushers directing the students into section 14. There were reserved signs on the entrances to section 13. The last two games sections 14 & 15 have been the only two sections available to the students.
    NDSU sold individual seats in section 13 because there were not enough tickets claimed by students.

Maybe now that people saw all the available seats, word will get out that you can actually buy seats if you're not lazy and it will bring in some new folks.

I like the app idea for the students.

Now that I've moved I'll probably only make 2 games or so each year, which means I'm watching on TV. I have to say, it sure is nice to have a beer as I watch.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    NDSU sold individual seats in section 13 because there were not enough tickets claimed by students.
    Then why aren’t there people in these seats? Not one single person bought tickets in this section? I see posts all over Facebook of people looking for tickets. If the demand by the general public is outpacing the supply, somebody is dropping the ball on promoting these available seats.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Then why aren’t there people in these seats? Not one single person bought tickets in this section? I see posts all over Facebook of people looking for tickets. If the demand by the general public is outpacing the supply, somebody is dropping the ball on promoting these available seats.
    Because people didn't buy them. And yes, people did buy seats in that section, however the section did not sell out.

I like the people who are looking for tickets but don’t want to pay the fees. If it’s on the sidewalk and a guy just wants to recoup something fine, but since when should a person pay your fees for you? Tickets going on sale isn’t like a sale like at Walmart
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by 02Bison View Post
    The demand for student tickets isn't even close to the amount of seats supplied for them. Common sense says reduce the supply provided to them and sell to the general public instead. Demanding more tickets and then not using them when they were granted to them just makes me SMH!
    When has NDSU granted students additional tickets? I don't remember that ever happening?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    When has NDSU granted students additional tickets? I don't remember that ever happening?
    Well the students should realize once the seats get taken away the are gone for good.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Although this shouldn’t be an issue they better do some sort of marketing or something to fill those seats. Marlette had a tweet where he kinda called out the students. Show up till halftime at least in a game like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk