Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Considering there are different perks for different giving levels there will always be a disparity no matter what.

In the giving game there is a saying---not everyone will be treated equally But everyone will be treated fairly.

That 100 points really grinds your gears doesn't make it.
    Yes, they do, but not from the standpoint you think. I am well above the 100 point mark so it's not personal. IMO it does not make good business sense. I would be going after the young ALUM who can afford to to give under a $100 to few extra hundred dollars a year. These folks don't have the $$$ to give $1K or more a year. In the current set up, there is no incentive for that demographic and I think we need those folks to go to the next level. So at this point I don't think the extra perk for the athelte is worth the loss. of course I dont know the books either so.....

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree that there should be some sort of push to get to the younger fan bass. If you look in the stands during the game there are ALOT of old people on the screen.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I agree that there should be some sort of push to get to the younger fan bass. If you look in the stands during the game there are ALOT of old people on the screen.
    What do you consider old?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What do you consider old?
    I take it you don’t own a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I take it you don’t own a mirror.
    Go back to telling people when they can start threads.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Yes, they do, but not from the standpoint you think. I am well above the 100 point mark so it's not personal. IMO it does not make good business sense. I would be going after the young ALUM who can afford to to give under a $100 to few extra hundred dollars a year. These folks don't have the $$$ to give $1K or more a year. In the current set up, there is no incentive for that demographic and I think we need those folks to go to the next level. So at this point I don't think the extra perk for the athelte is worth the loss. of course I dont know the books either so.....
    In past 10-15 years how many former student athletes that received the 100 PP is an actual member of TM? 100 PP don’t matter if they don’t join and donate. I am over 100 PP also but that was my driving goal to get over that mark quickly.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Maybe now that people saw all the available seats, word will get out that you can actually buy seats if you're not lazy and it will bring in some new folks.

I like the app idea for the students.

Now that I've moved I'll probably only make 2 games or so each year, which means I'm watching on TV. I have to say, it sure is nice to have a beer as I watch.
    BINGO. Solve the problem of selling beer in the stadium. Sellouts return.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I fully agree with this notion...reducing student section size only makes it harder to get student tickets which, in turn, means even less students will try. This notion of treating students as lower class fans started when the FargoDome opened and they were relegated to the corner end zone. Instead of physical tickets for $6 at the Student Union, students will jump all over a ticketing app. Is that lazy? Maybe, but that is the way folks are being trained. Heck, WalMart and McDonalds let you order via app and do the work of shopping or carrying the food for you (unless you go inside in which case you get to be the counter person or the cashier). As far as the age of the fans, it sure looks already like senior citizens are the bulk of the crowd judging by the amount of gray hair I see on the TV. Of course, they are the ones that can afford the good season ticket seats and just as many of those great sideline seats are empty early as is the student section.
    They have to go to a specific physical place and pay in person for a paper ticket? That is an abomination. Seriously. It’s not even about training. It’s common sense. Everyone is walking around with computer in their pocket that connects them instantly to the entire world.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They have to go to a specific physical place and pay in person for a paper ticket? That is an abomination. Seriously. It’s not even about training. It’s common sense. Everyone is walking around with computer in their pocket that connects them instantly to the entire world.
    Not sure why they didn’t go online like the regular season tickets did. I always thought it was because they actually wanted less students because instead of $5 they could turn around and sell them for $30.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I think that might only be for the playoffs where they have a physical ticket they pickup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk