Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Today I went up to the SHAC to pick up my playoffs tickets for the third Monday in a row. Today was the first time there was a line of people. Hopefully all of the season tickets are purchased by tomorrow at 5.

533 In a row

If you buy a season ticket it is your business and nobody elses what you do with it. Who in the hell is anybody to think they can police the personal rights of any fan. tape an empty bag of popcorn in your seat if you want, YOU PAID FOR IT!!!! Your so busy wondering how many seats are empty that you probably forget to watch the game. LOL!!!

https://twitter.com/ndsuathletics/st...24214718001152

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If you buy a season ticket it is your business and nobody elses what you do with it. Who in the hell is anybody to think they can police the personal rights of any fan. tape an empty bag of popcorn in your seat if you want, YOU PAID FOR IT!!!! Your so busy wondering how many seats are empty that you probably forget to watch the game. LOL!!!
    Right?!?! Save that judgement for the fans who don't cheer the right way!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Student section sold out! Perfect post graduation party.

533 In a row

Do students get a ticket they could re-sell or do they scan in some kind of ID badge to enter the stadium?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Do students get a ticket they could re-sell or do they scan in some kind of ID badge to enter the stadium?
    I'm pretty sure you need to present your student ID to use a student ticket. Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

I dropped 100 each for some in the last rows but on the 50 yd line... My dad really wanted to go to this game and I would rather do that and know we are in then get shutout Wednesday and then the panic buying sets in... cheapest on stub hun is over 100 to sit above the band in the endzone so happy with these.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post

You forgot that they also have to monitor who is standing and who is cheering. Not to mention if they are wearing the correct color for the section that they are in. They are busy people.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I was able to purchase at least 2 tickets to every home game this year including playoffs from gobison.com. I am about 99% sure the reason there are empty seats is beacuse people believe there is no way to buy them except from 3rd parties. NDSU needs to advertise better.