Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Attendance

Default Re: Attendance

Friday night lights vs SDSU for Frisco. Could this possibly break attendance record if student tickets sell? Cant think of a bigger possible game. Even the Bunny fans will use all their tickets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Something must be wrong with the ticket system today...and no one is in the office to fix it.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Something must be wrong with the ticket system today...and no one is in the office to fix it.
    Why do you think that?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Season ticket holders are having troubles getting in. I can't get my tickets, and others I know with season tickets can't get in.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Season ticket holders are having troubles getting in. I can't get my tickets, and others I know with season tickets can't get in.
    Got my 4 without much trouble. Servers must be busy.

I got in alright but it was lagging. Worked though

I got in about a half hour ago and had no problems purchasing my tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Friday night lights vs SDSU for Frisco. Could this possibly break attendance record if student tickets sell? Cant think of a bigger possible game. Even the Bunny fans will use all their tickets
    Biggest semifinal game? GSU part 1, GSU Part 2, JMU or SDSU?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I got in about a half hour ago and had no problems purchasing my tickets.
    I purchased mine at about 4:15, got the confirmation email at 4:28 and the tickets showed up at 5:20. I’ll print tomorrow.

No delay whatsoever logging in or checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I got my season tickets very quickly at 3:15 Sunday afternoon. The whole process took longer than the length of JMU's "dynasty."