Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up Bison Nation!

Default Re: Wake up Bison Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Whatever happen to bearmanpig? Did he ever make the jump?
    cup of coffee with the Bears, cut in training camp.

Probably starting bar fights back home in pig fuck Georgia still wearing his letter jacket.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Is the MVFC really down this year? I guess it depends how you look at it. There's a good chance the MVFC will have 50% of the remaining teams after Saturday and I'd take 4-7 Youngstown State every day of the week against Montana St. The conference is brutally tough, that's what makes NDSU running the table even more impressive.
    I guess I look at it in terms of competitiveness against us. But the league did kind of beat itself up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Also we compete with top 25 teams already.. can anyone give me an argument how we would recruit less talent in the FBS? assuming coaching and philosophy stays the same? are there really a lot of MN-ND-SD-IA-NE kids that would turn down FBS NDSU for a chance to play for a FCS title at SDSU?
    In a G5 conference, there will be a struggle to be either the next Boise State and not being the next Bowling Green in regards to recruiting. If you actually follow NDSU's recruiting process, you would know by now that the Bison beat a lot of decent G5 schools (and occasionally, a P5 school) for recruits because those young men would prefer to compete for a National Championship than playing for a possible exhibition game at year's end. If NDSU doesn't rise to the level of a Boise State (whose luster has diminished quite a bit recently) right away, the recruits they end up with could very possibly be not as talented as the groups they have been getting about for the past five years. Imagine NDSU moving up to a G5 conference, not being successful right away and this causes the opportunity for SDSU to end up getting the type of recruits that NDSU gets now. Then imagine NDSU schedules SDSU (to be Bowl eligible) and loses because of having inferior talent. Then imagine the F'Hawkers worshipping the turning worm.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Day 1 NDSU turns FBS.

NDSU grabs top 3-4 Recruits from UNI, SDSU, und, usd if they have any.

NDSU would then Recruit Minneapolis even harder and Wisconsin. Tons of kids that goto MAC or MWC or other D1 schools that wouldn't come to NDSU now.

NDSU with 22 more full rides... You're god dam right NDSU can be a better team that what it has been!!

COME ON.. BELIEVE IN SOMETHING HIGHER FOR ONCE!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Matthew.Larson@ndsu.edu
    701-231-8985

Let us know what the athletic director says has been done in regards to begging FBS conferences to take us.
    MR STONY BROOK HAS NOT MADE 1 PHONE CALL OR SENT 1 EMAIL TO CRAIG THOMPSON MWC COMMISH or anyone else. I say thats' a fireable offense!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What is being done to secure an invite? Nothing. It is not a mystery. The AD and President have both stated several times that there will not be a move to FBS under the current landscape and that NDSU will play at the second tier whatever that may be.
    NDSU is in the 3rd tier right now, not the 2nd.

Power 5
    G 5's
    FCS

So we are basically Division 3. D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What is being done to secure an invite? Nothing. It is not a mystery. The AD and President have both stated several times that there will not be a move to FBS under the current landscape and that NDSU will play at the second tier whatever that may be.
    El Chapo---you are wrong and don't know what FBS means. Man up and put it on the board instead of trolling through private messages.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

"Enjoy the season."

I suck at the internet, otherwise I would put up a meme of Mike Tice.

I'm sure someone will do it for me.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dang! I wish i could go this weekednd. Seats still available on the 40 yard line.

I might wait until the unclaimed season tickets are released next week if we aren't playing SDSU. Lots of tickets way better than what I could find on Sunday afternoon
    It's OK to not be OK.