Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up Bison Nation!

Default Re: Wake up Bison Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    One career backup RB on the IR??? yeah I am sure nationally that enhances their brand... I wore a Bison jersey in times square and tons of people yelled or stopped to talk about it....
    So you can name one NFL player that played there.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

One career backup RB on the IR??? yeah I am sure nationally that enhances their brand... I wore a Bison jersey in times square and tons of people yelled or stopped to talk about it....
    Aren’t you late for class?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Lets say Trey lance is legit and Jabril is completely dominating everyone in 2020.. and they win number 9 out of 10...

The AD comes out and says "we have accomplished everything we set out to do in FCS" we are gonna move up and even if we are an independent- we will make it work!!

Do you think they would get that many complaints? sure we might struggle at first just like FCS but just hope the power 5 breaks away or at least sucks up 6-10 teams from the G5 and we move in there.
    We did not struggle at first in the FCS. Our transition was remarkably smooth.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I wonder how much that will last though as Wentz gets further removed from his NDSU years. How much Southern Miss benefit from Favre? Eastern Illinois from Romo? Miami Oh from Roethlisburger? After a while these players take on the identity of their pro teams.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    I wonder how much that will last though as Wentz gets further removed from his NDSU years. How much Southern Miss benefit from Favre? Eastern Illinois from Romo? Miami Oh from Roethlisburger? After a while these players take on the identity of their pro teams.
    True, and once Stick wins the Super Bowl his association with NDSU will take more of the focus

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Bama could pull the upset on that group of little girls from Green Bay
    No...just no. No college team will win against a pro team.....not gonna happen for 1 reason...... Speed

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I came into my fandom during the Kevin Feeney years when we were a fringe playoff team that couldn't beat the team from up north in our own house and people were complaining then about boring blowouts. You can't get away from it so I'll take mine with a title on top.
    Me personally I dont mind the blowout, but di understand why some do. I also watch the game 3 times checking out different position groups which I doubt is common so theres that. In all, I just really appreciate the skill I see out there. I would never turn down a chance to watch every snap.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU's nationl peers, in respect to their positions in the regional and national football recruiting landscape, are UCF, Houston, Cincinnatti, Fresno State and Boise State. Each is the dominant mid-major in it's respective area.

We took NIU's old position which is why they suck now

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You must be new to Bison football.

GASO - Passing
    Player Cmp Att. Yds. TD INT Long Sack
    Jerick McKinnon 2 5 91 1 0 49 0

GASO - Rushing
    Player Att. Gain Loss Net TD Lg. Avg.
    Jerick McKinnon 31 174 6 168 1 25 5.4
    Whatever happen to bearmanpig? Did he ever make the jump?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    No...just no. No college team will win against a pro team.....not gonna happen for 1 reason...... Speed
    It’s purple, just trolling packer fans