Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Default Re: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Roughly 1600 tickets available as of right now. I'm actually kind of pleasantly surprised it's that low. However, they have none available in section 23 (which is where the visitors seats are at) because I'm assuming they're still waiting for Colgate to return what they can't sell which will likely be a pretty good chunk of that section. They also have 4 student sections unavailable (section 10 and sections 13-15). Maybe Dan Marlette and others got the students a little worked up this week or maybe they're still waiting to see how many tickets students will claim and they'll put more from those sections out on sale later this week also.
    Yes, good news.... but section 10 tickets were available last Sunday to the general public. Probably saving 13-15 for students. Hopefully the tweet worked!

Going back to our first year in the playoffs, the average score vs. conference opponents in the regular season is 31-15. The average margin of victory in the playoffs is about 4 points larger with an average score of 33-15.
    It's OK to not be OK.

To those that don't have tickets including the students??????????

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got an email from the NCAA with links to the ticket sites for each game this weekend. As a percentage of seats already sold, NDSU blows the other three schools out of the water. Was shocked to see how many seats are open at the other stadiums.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Got an email from the NCAA with links to the ticket sites for each game this weekend. As a percentage of seats already sold, NDSU blows the other three schools out of the water. Was shocked to see how many seats are open at the other stadiums.
    Why? Have you not paid attention to FCS attendance before? This is pretty much par for the course without Montana hosting a game this weekend.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Why? Have you not paid attention to FCS attendance before? This is pretty much par for the course without Montana hosting a game this weekend.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yes, I've paid attention before, but I certainly expected better results than what I saw two to three days out from the games.

Project FILL THE DOME with Veterans who love Bison Football!
    I just got off the phone with a nice gentleman (Chris) from Project HART in Fargo.
    He has at least 10 Veterans+ who would LOVE to attend the game on Sat. if possible.
    If anyone would like to donate tickets so some of these Veterans could go, that would be awesome!
    (Options: Either purchase tickets in section 12 Row T is available, or donate any unused ticket(s) that you may have.)
    I spoke with the ticket office, & they suggested purchasing tickets in sec. 12, with the idea that there may be lower seats available in sec. 13, but we wouldn't know that until game day.
    These Veterans are very ambulatory, and steps are not too much of an issue.
    If you would like to contact me, please call/text or pm.
    (The Fargo VA is bringing 8 Veterans.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Going back to our first year in the playoffs, the average score vs. conference opponents in the regular season is 31-15. The average margin of victory in the playoffs is about 4 points larger with an average score of 33-15.
    Yes. The conference is very, very good. 7 at-large caliber teams this year.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yes. The conference is very, very good. 7 at-large caliber teams this year.
    I think there was too much parity for the average Joe to understand how good the MVFC was this year. They just look at the team records. The worse team in the conference, Southern Illinois, scored 41 points against a SEC team (Ole Miss). Also, five of their nine losses were within one score.
    Hail the BISON!!!