Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Default Re: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

I purchased my tickets early yesterday morning. Confirmation e mail didn’t show up til last night so I expect late e ticket delivery. It did say somewhere that there would be a lag.
    Still makes me nervous though
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Ticket sales now closed until Wed AM.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Ticket sales now closed until Wed AM.
    So they must have sold out sections 10-12 (hopefully) and that is a good thing!
    The student tickets are on sale Monday & Tuesday 8: - 4:00 in the union or at the SHAC 8: - 5:00.
    It will be interesting to see if they will fully occupy sections 13-15. Wishful thinking. Yes, students have finals next week.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would love a full dome but 17,000 is a pretty frickin remarkable feat. I mean, in like 5 days worth of sales with no tv commercials that I am aware of they can sell that many tickets. Think of any other dome event. A concert has 4 to 6 months to sell tickets to reach that number don't they. I love being a fan of this program.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    OK, go ahead & TEXT them, I get that, but you won't get the ENERGY that was projected in that phone call.
    Tcpa compliance issues with a blast text that you didn't opt in to receive. Potentially a 7 figure lawsuit.

I'd advise against a marketing text in this capacity.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Tcpa compliance issues with a blast text that you didn't opt in to receive. Potentially a 7 figure lawsuit.
    I'd advise against a marketing text in this capacity.
    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, they got the usual email with instructions on how to get their tickets.

I just want to mention something.
    I rec'd many text messages from people who could not re-home their tickets. One person had 5 tickets in the 4th row, & the list went on & on. (illness & funerals)
    Yes, they were posted in 2-3 places for face value. Many went unused. So I called the Veteran's Admin. (Medical Center) in Fargo & spoke with a nice gal.
    She said that if anyone would like to donate tickets, she would make arrangements to get Veterans to the game.
    Quite honestly, if anyone wanted to purchase (lower row) tickets, & donate them to this cause, that would also be great. What a great Christmas gift!
    Or donate your tickets if they become available.
    Yes, some of the Veterans can't do stairs very well, so it would be best if the seats were a few rows down, or a few rows up from concourse level.
    If they are in wheelchairs... we may be able to get them into the w/c accessible areas. We've done this before! Send a pm if you'd like more info.
    *** Just an update re: filling the dome, & tickets for Veterans. So far 6 tickets have been donated to get Veterans (& their helpers) into the game.
    Please send a pm (or text or call me) if you would like information. Thank you!

*** Just an update re: filling the dome, & tickets for Veterans. So far 6 tickets have been donated to get Veterans (& their helpers) into the game.
    Please send a pm (or text or call me) if you would like information. Thank you!
    What if you don't need a helper! I'd be more interested but I'm on rugrat patrol this weekend and get to plenty of games.

In this case, the helpers are actually staff from the VA Med. Center in Fargo, who work with the Veterans on a regular basis.
    One of them drives the bus (or van) & will bring them to the Fargodome.
    If anyone has single tickets they wish to donate, that will provide entry for the staff, or the Veteran who needs to sit in a w/c.
    Thank you!

Roughly 1600 tickets available as of right now. I'm actually kind of pleasantly surprised it's that low. However, they have none available in section 23 (which is where the visitors seats are at) because I'm assuming they're still waiting for Colgate to return what they can't sell which will likely be a pretty good chunk of that section. They also have 4 student sections unavailable (section 10 and sections 13-15). Maybe Dan Marlette and others got the students a little worked up this week or maybe they're still waiting to see how many tickets students will claim and they'll put more from those sections out on sale later this week also.