Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Default Re: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Lots of great tickets out there. We got row c in section 10 this afternoon. So excited as it’s been a while since I’ve been that low.
    When did you buy those? Just like last week, the best end zone seats I could find right when they went on sale were much higher so we ended up in row Y in section 10 Last week we were in row EE in the same section.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    When did you buy those? Just like last week, the best end zone seats I could find right when they went on sale were much higher so we ended up in row Y in section 10 Last week we were in row EE in the same section.
    If you let the computer select the seats, it seems as tho you end up higher.
    If you use the option to scroll into the section that you are interested in... I saw row B, row C, etc.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Right at 3 and the computer selected them for me. At 3 I didn't see the option to look around and choose the best option it just gave them to me.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Lots of great tickets out there. We got row c in section 10 this afternoon. So excited as it’s been a while since I’ve been that low.
    So if season ticket holders have until Tuesday to purchase you bought some non season tickets. Crazy. I just don't understand what they are doing with season tickets.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So if season ticket holders have until Tuesday to purchase you bought some non season tickets. Crazy. I just don't understand what they are doing with season tickets.
    Section 10 is a student section.

Tried to buy my season tickets via website this am. Could not find them in my account or in event calendar to purchase. Will try again later but hope it’s just a site hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Tried to buy my season tickets via website this am. Could not find them in my account or in event calendar to purchase. Will try again later but hope it’s just a site hiccup.
    If I were you I would call and find out what is going on. Last year there were a couple of cases around us where the season tickets were sold by mistake.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If I were you I would call and find out what is going on. Last year there were a couple of cases around us where the season tickets were sold by mistake.
    Thanks for advice. Called and ordered with will call pick up. Mobile devices don’t always work with their website they said. Said to use desktop site or link from email they sent out Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I did not see mine to purchase until after 9:00 last night.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

No tickets in my account either
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant