Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

Default NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

I just want to mention something.
    I rec'd many text messages from people who could not re-home their tickets. One person had 5 tickets in the 4th row, & the list went on & on. (illness & funerals)
    Yes, they were posted in 2-3 places for face value. Many went unused. So I called the Veteran's Admin. in Fargo & spoke with a nice gal.
    She said that if anyone would like to donate tickets, she would make arrangements to get Veterans to the game.
    Quite honestly, if anyone wanted to purchase (lower row) tickets, & donate them to this cause, that would also be great. What a great Christmas gift!
    Or donate your tickets if they become available.
    Yes, some of the Veterans can't do stairs very well, so it would be best if the seats were a few rows down, or a few rows up from concourse level.
    If they are in wheelchairs... we may be able to get them into the w/c accessible areas. We've done this before! Send a pm if you'd like more info.

Default Re: NDSU / COLGATE TICKETS on sale tomorrow

if i dont buy crest tickets..can i buy sdsu ticks next week w/ season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    if i dont buy crest tickets..can i buy sdsu ticks next week w/ season tickets?
    Why not? Do we have ticket Nazi’s now, too? “Where were you last Saturday!? No Soup For You!”
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I just want to mention something.
    I rec'd many text messages from people who could not re-home their tickets. One person had 5 tickets in the 4th row, & the list went on & on. (illness & funerals)
    Yes, they were posted in 2-3 places for face value. Many went unused. So I called the Veteran's Admin. in Fargo & spoke with a nice gal.
    She said that if anyone would like to donate tickets, she would make arrangements to get Veterans to the game.
    Quite honestly, if anyone wanted to purchase (lower row) tickets, & donate them to this cause, that would also be great. What a great Christmas gift!
    Or donate your tickets if they become available.
    Yes, some of the Veterans can't do stairs very well, so it would be best if the seats were a few rows down, or a few rows up from concourse level.
    If they are in wheelchairs... we may be able to get them into the w/c accessible areas. We've done this before! Send a pm if you'd like more info.
    Great idea!!!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Right now you can buy Row O in section 12 - & higher. Honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised if they had opened up section 13 today... but it also makes sense to sell out 10-12 first.
    I DO wish the students would get the same PHONE CALL that the Team makers receive. It has a nice touch of ENTHUSIASM.

Right now you can buy Row O in section 12 - & higher. Honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised if they had opened up section 13 today... but it also makes sense to sell out 10-12 first.
    I DO wish the students would get the same PHONE CALL that the Team makers receive. It has a nice touch of ENTHUSIASM.
    If you want to reach college students, a phone call is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    If you want to reach college students, a phone call is a terrible idea.
    OK, go ahead & TEXT them, I get that, but you won't get the ENERGY that was projected in that phone call.

OK, go ahead & TEXT them, I get that, but you won't get the ENERGY that was projected in that phone call.
    Use all UPPER CASE letters
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

They don't want a text either. You have to Target them where they are with something that interests them. Snapchat story "ads" showing other students having fun before and during the game. Sponsored Instagram posts of students dancing around in the stands.

I don't kniw if any of that is happening or not and I won't say that is even the magic bullet but phone calls, texts and emails are not it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of great tickets out there. We got row c in section 10 this afternoon. So excited as it’s been a while since I’ve been that low.