Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate - Next Up

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Colgate - Next Up

This game is going to be great and suck at the same time. Similar to today but today’s game was satisfying because on how good the bobcat fans thought their QB and RB are. Doubt there will be much smack going into this game. Thank god! That shits getn old!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    This game is going to be great and suck at the same time. Similar to today but today’s game was satisfying because on how good the bobcat fans thought their QB and RB are. Doubt there will be much smack going into this game. Thank god! That shits getn old!
    Years ago I used Colgate and it didn't whiten as promised. I am mad as hell and want payback.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I could always go anchorman for a week. Check out the San Diego playoff thread from a while back.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I've got it. I won't brush my teeth all week!

Lardsin must go!

Wicked eastern speed!!

Colgate looked pretty good. QB moved well in the pocket, made some accurate throws on the move. Solid RB and TE as offensive weapons. Their D looked disciplined. Overall they lack some speed and depth, but overall a solid team. For a Patriot League team they looked more legit to me than San Diego.

Bison by 3 scores.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For shame you guys... For shame.
    Second thought, go do.. that voodoo.. that you do!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Colgate looked pretty good. QB moved well in the pocket, made some accurate throws on the move. Solid RB and TE as offensive weapons. Their D looked disciplined. Overall they lack some speed and depth, but overall a solid team. For a Patriot League team they looked more legit to me than San Diego.

Bison by 3 scores.
    Sagarin isn’t built to compare across seasons but the gulf is over 10 ratings points to this season’s Colgate team compared to San Diego, so, directionally that seems to support your impression.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Sagarin isn’t built to compare across seasons but the gulf is over 10 ratings points to this season’s Colgate team compared to San Diego, so, directionally that seems to support your impression.

Holy shit you suck at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Holy shit you suck at this.
    Bison by three scores.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie