Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate - Next Up

Default Re: Colgate - Next Up

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Plus they are a 5 seed, not 4, so there’s Tenn’s loss for a top four seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoot, you are right. Don't know why I was thinking SDSU was the 4 seed, my bad.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    I never gripe when the Bison blowout a team. I love watching the guys that are not in the two deep to get a preview of the future. The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.
    Hotchkiss should have been in the game in the third quarter running the full offense.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Shoot, you are right. Don't know why I was thinking SDSU was the 4 seed, my bad.
    Probably because they’re the second best team in the country.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I'll never get bored of watching my team blow out the opposition. What the Bison do day in and day out is amazing.
    Went to the game. Stayed until 6n:00++. Much more satisfying than watching on TV because f’ing ESPN cuts it off when the clock reaches 0:00 more or less.

This team is amazing. God how I wish I could be a part of that brotherhood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I wanna say that was the tailgate where your USD neighbor called the cop on you guys cuz your music was playing too loud.
    Nope, that was an NDSU fan that came over and shut off our generator, then came over with wire cutters to "cut that fucking bass out of our bus", then accused us of parking next to him on purpose (we were told where we HAD to park when we rolled in), then wanted to fight. At that point I grabbed security and had them deal with him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Nope, that was an NDSU fan that came over and shut off our generator, then came over with wire cutters to "cut that fucking bass out of our bus", then accused us of parking next to him on purpose (we were told where we HAD to park when we rolled in), then wanted to fight. At that point I grabbed security and had them deal with him.

Haha, nice. I just remember it was a circus and the guy was a total ass. The look on the security guard's face was priceless.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post

You’d be blown away if I told you who he was. He talked with me about this incident right after it happened (he’s an old friend of mine).

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Hotchkiss should have been in the game in the third quarter running the full offense.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Agree 100%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    You’d be blown away if I told you who he was. He talked with me about this incident right after it happened (he’s an old friend of mine).

��������������������
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Watched the JMU Colgate game. Yeah, the Colgate defense looked good, especially their secondary. I mean, JMU's QB threw five interceptions in the game when he had 7 for the whole season. Plus, Colgate held Stapleton to one catch for 5 yards. On the other hand, JMU has more than their average rushing yards.

The Colgate offense looked better than I thought. I mean their WRs were WIDE OPEN on almost every catch, and their QB was just a little long on some passes that would have been huge gainers.