Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate - Next Up

Default Re: Colgate - Next Up

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    Please do not start a new thread, “Looking Ahead--What if we win by fewer than seven points”!
    This might be even better.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    C'mon, man! I hope you're wrong... I don't need a close game to keep things exciting this weekend. Maybe other folks do, but I'm okay showing our dominance from the beginning again.
    I personally want a blow-out win for the Bison, but like the Youngstown game, way too many fans on this board are not aware of how good the opponent actually is or how much fight they have in them. Right now, I feel that the Bison game will be around a twenty-point victory.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I personally want a blow-out win for the Bison, but like the Youngstown game, way too many fans on this board are not aware of how good the opponent actually is or how much fight they have in them. Right now, I feel that the Bison game will be around a twenty-point victory.
    The Bison will be up by 20 well before halftime, much like the previous week.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I am always reminded of something Kyle Emmanuel said: "Respect your opponents, and credit your teammates."
    We are fans, not players.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game will be a snooze fest. It’s like playing the bottom of the MVFC in a playoff game. Yay....

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    We are fans, not players.
    A few of us are former Bison athletes and understand the importance of protecting the school’s image.

There’s no excuse for any of us fans to be disrespected without cause.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

With all due respect to Colgate, this game will not be close. They may have a good defense but they have feasted against a bunch of scrub teams this season. Padding your stats against the puds in the PL is only going to get you so far. NDSU would throttle Army and JMU this season. They needed 5 TO's to beat a 3 loss JMU team by a FG. This will be at least a 3-4 TD game.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    With all due respect to Colgate, this game will not be close. They may have a good defense but they have feasted against a bunch of scrub teams this season. Padding your stats against the puds in the PL is only going to get you so far. NDSU would throttle Army and JMU this season. They needed 5 TO's to beat a 3 loss JMU team by a FG. This will be at least a 3-4 TD game.
    I have to agree. They have only played 2 teams with winning records this season.
    The fella that watches the CFL

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's a Gold Rush.

yeah this is going to be a public execution a la, missouri state, southern illinois, USD, UNI, Delaware, Montana State, SHSU, etc etc etc etc etc.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS