Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate - Next Up

Default Re: Colgate - Next Up

I just heard Colgate beat New Hampshire this year.

Anyone know how healthy they were at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    I just wonder if the weather will be enough of factor to give the better run team the advantage in the SDSU vs KSU game. https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USGA0028:1:US
    Accuweather has 100 percent chance of rain, amount of .95 inches, high of 40 degrees, low at freezing or below. Great weather for a running team. Not so much for an air show. Go KSU!!
    Damn, I'm Good!

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Colgate reacts to the Dome noise, etc. History would say not so well.

And honest question: Does Kennesaw have a chance against the Jacks? Obviously I would love to see a 3rd new team come to the Dome for the playoffs, but SDSU concerns me only because of the obvious familiarity of us and having been here, blah blah...
    Absolutely they have a chance. When was the last time SDSU faced a triple option team? Tough prep in a week....if they have trouble stopping it, SDSU offense might not get many chances.

KSU is an experienced team; that being said, this SDSU team is the best team their program has ever faced. Hoping for a good physical game!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I just heard Colgate beat New Hampshire this year.

Anyone know how healthy they were at the time?
    My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw New Hampshire passed-out at 31 Flavors the night before the game. I guess it was pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Absolutely they have a chance. When was the last time SDSU faced a triple option team? Tough prep in a week....if they have trouble stopping it, SDSU offense might not get many chances.

KSU is an experienced team; that being said, this SDSU team is the best team their program has ever faced. Hoping for a good physical game!
    I know most Bison fans are probably rooting for KSU so we see somebody new, but if our fellas can get past Colgate, I'd rather see SDSU than a really good option offense when the defense only gets a short week of practice to get ready* (during finals week, no less.)

Of course, either way, it means NDSU has made the semifinals once again which would be incredible.

* Assumption: If NDSU wins, NDSU plays on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw New Hampshire passed-out at 31 Flavors the night before the game. I guess it was pretty serious.
    Thank you Simone.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Co-worker and I have placed our pricey bet again: Diet Coke vs. Iced Tea again. I have NDSU -26.5

Colgate is a solid looking team. Could definitely see them hanging with the Bison for a few quarters.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Versus Montana State, NDSU's first 8 rushing attempts had an average of 11 yards, with an outlier of Bruce's 32 yard TD run. I would say watch the yards per rush in those first few series to see where all of this goes. I suspect the Bison will run strongly again this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Colgate is a solid looking team. Could definitely see them hanging with the Bison for a few quarters.
    Based on what? Colgates great D performance against mostly bottom 10 percent total offense teams? Also, Colgate is ranked #79 for total offense against many weak FCS teams. NDSU will have to beat themselves to ever have the game in doubt against this team.