Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Colgate - Next Up

Default Re: Colgate - Next Up

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    We will score 35+. Book it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    In the first half.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Early game on ESPN as predicted...

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

I’m pleased the other game in our bracket is after ours....More time to prepare, regardless of the winner.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

The good news. Its the big time ESPN game. The bad news, it starts at 11 am.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I wanna say that was the tailgate where your USD neighbor called the cop on you guys cuz your music was playing too loud.
    it was. he shut off our generator too.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You see SD there is this thing called "the internet"...
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/colg...d1becb3cd914f4
    I'm skipping this week. I know nothing about Colgate.

Gross. Kennessaw is in the Eastern Time Zone, too.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4peat View Post
    I'm skipping this week. I know nothing about Colgate.
    Colgate is an umbrella brand principally used to purchase oral hygiene products such as toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss. Manufactured by the American consumer-goods conglomerate Colgate-Palmolive, Colgate oral hygiene products were first sold by the company in 1873, sixteen years after the death of the founder, William Colgate. The company originally sold soap.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Colgate is an umbrella brand principally used to purchase oral hygiene products such as toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss. Manufactured by the American consumer-goods conglomerate Colgate-Palmolive, Colgate oral hygiene products were first sold by the company in 1873, sixteen years after the death of the founder, William Colgate. The company originally sold soap.
    Oh Snap. That’s actually the right Colgate. They changed the name from Madison University in 1890 after a $1 million donation from one of his sons.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Explains why Ralphie was so confused for only saying "fudge."

Hail the BISON!!!