Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I guess I don’t see what Easton needed to do yesterday. He made some good throws when needed and that was it. Absolutely doesn’t need fling the ball all over the place when we have 3 RBs that have over 100 yds a piece!
    Nor was it the game plan to have him chuck it. HCCK says as much in the presser and on the Sunday Coach show...."MSU plays so deep we thought we could run on them"

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Word is on the Cat board that Stick has zero chance of getting drafted because of just being a game manager.

I don't know if I have ever witnessed a collection of more clueless, crybaby fans in my life. They have no clue how good NDSU is, how shitty their team is, or how bad of a conference they play in. It is like they live in a bubble and have idea what life is like outside of that bubble. Even after getting their asses kicked in, they still don't seem to get it. They also seem to have absolutely no eye for football talent. Yeah, no shit Easton didn't do much yesterday, he didn't have to.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Stopped the one trick pony.

Didn't even bring our Stallion out of the stable.
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 12-02-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: We don't have a pony.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I don't know if I have ever witnessed a collection of more clueless, crybaby fans in my life. They have no clue how good NDSU is, how shitty their team is, or how bad of a conference they play in. It is like they live in a bubble and have idea what life is like outside of that bubble. Even after getting their asses kicked in, they still don't seem to get it. They also seem to have absolutely no eye for football talent. Yeah, no shit Easton didn't do much yesterday, he didn't have to.
    Oh they have a clue dontcha know......We cheat and the refs, ESPN, and everyone but the there team are in on it...LOL Kinda hilarious and sad all at the same time.

I think the entire Big Fluffy is still living in the past when their conference won a few titles. Especially the Montana schools, they believe that if they are competitive in the conference or are better than the other MT school they must be one of the best teams in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I think the entire Big Fluffy is still living in the past when their conference won a few titles. Especially the Montana schools, they believe that if they are competitive in the conference or are better than the other MT school they must be one of the best teams in the country.
    The average fan just does not understand that level of quality depth that we have. They get having 1 or 2 horses on the team, but not having horses run 1,2,3 levels deep. Its is just too foreign to most other FCS fans. Many have a hrad time understanding that and thus go to what they know.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The average fan just does not understand that level of quality depth we have. They get having 1 or 2 horses, but not having horses run 1,2,3 level deep. To just too foreign to FCS teams.
    This is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Word is on the Cat board that Stick has zero chance of getting drafted because of just being a game manager.
    Yeah but those guys don't know shit about QBs or talent. It's why they want Gresch Jenson our quiiter QB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

You nailed it!

Accurate post

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    The average fan just does not understand that level of quality depth that we have. They get having 1 or 2 horses on the team, but not having horses run 1,2,3 levels deep. Its is just too foreign to most other FCS fans. Many have a hrad time understanding that and thus go to what they know.
    Exactly