Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: MSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Nice guy, from the Billings area originally, was a Bobcat player 10 years ago, his Dad a Bobcat player in the 80’s.
    He lives in the Twin Cities now and was having a good time meeting some of his college buddies in Fargo for the playoffs.
    He had very low expectations for the Bobcats and their chances in this game, but likes the direction the program is now headed.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Nice guy, from the Billings area originally, was a Bobcat player 10 years ago, his Dad a Bobcat player in the 80’s.
    He lives in the Twin Cities now and was having a good time meeting some of his college buddies in Fargo for the playoffs.
    He had very low expectations for the Bobcats and their chances in this game, but likes the direction the program is now headed.
    He was very nice. Just wish he would have stayed and soaked up a little more of what was going on. Oh yes and he was hollering holding on every run.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Yep, lots of rationalizing over there. They think they will be a top 10 preseason team next year, they were awful today. A looooong ways from to 10 IMO. Andersen was much better than I thought he would be, but still that team sucked. What's the line on SDSU laying an egg next saturday?
    Don’t know about those preseason hopes, top 20 is optimistic enough for an 8-5 team......
    But, if the Cats get the right transfer QB, they can certainly play their way there during the season. Bobcatnation mentioned they are looking at the JC QB who started as a Griz freshman (?) and then transferred out with the coaching change. Anyways, find a QB so your offense isn’t one dimensional and go from there.
    The Cats lose a lot less than the Bison in their senior class.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At halftime I always walk around the dome. On the west side I had a Bobcat fan grab me by the arm and say "NDSU shouldn't be allowed to play f___ing robots and machines against humans". He then smiled and walked away. Hilarious!

I am a bit concerned that Montana State's Defense showed other teams how to make NDSU one dimensional. They pretty much took all our passing plays off the table.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am a bit concerned that Montana State's Defense showed other teams how to make NDSU one dimensional. They pretty much took all our passing plays off the table.
    Word is on the Cat board that Stick has zero chance of getting drafted because of just being a game manager.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody have the post game presser?? Can't find it anywhere??

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Word is on the Cat board that Stick has zero chance of getting drafted because of just being a game manager.
    Yeah, he managed to let the backs walk through the Swiss cheese defense that was Montana State yesterday.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I guess I don’t see what Easton needed to do yesterday. He made some good throws when needed and that was it. Absolutely doesn’t need fling the ball all over the place when we have 3 RBs that have over 100 yds a piece!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The kittens need to watch Klieman's postgame presser.

Anybody find it yet? Stupid ncaa playoff rules I'm sure. Don't want anything to take away from the real college football playoffs. I'm cancelling my ESPN + right now.

Lardsin must go!