Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Bison nation, we were hoping for a rematch but it wasn’t meant to be. The bottom line is we just weren’t that great a team this year. We had a stout defense but they had the propensity to give up big plays. Offensively our run game was inconsistent and our signal caller was uber talented but often made bone headed decisions......five picks today! ( ok, one was a Hail Mary at the end of the half but still )
    I think you will take care of business against Colgate but i’m guessing they will make you work for it.
    Their defense is just all around good.....their one big stud lineman was in our backfield all day. On offense their Senior running back didn’t hurt us to bad outside but he he pounded it between the tackles moving the chains. He scored three td’s on us when they beat us in the playoffs in 2015! QB is sneaky...ran more on us than I expected and can def throw the timely completions.
    Maybe we will see you next year........unfortunately it will prob be with another coach. Good luck!

I have two on my trailer. Proudly on display today.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Not exactly answering the thread question, but still in the spirit: My only regret of the dynasty is only grabbing streamers to celebrate with after the championship last year and not grabbing an NDSwho sign
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Solid post. Much truth in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Bison nation, we were hoping for a rematch but it wasn’t meant to be. The bottom line is we just weren’t that great a team this year. We had a stout defense but they had the propensity to give up big plays. Offensively our run game was inconsistent and our signal caller was uber talented but often made bone headed decisions......five picks today! ( ok, one was a Hail Mary at the end of the half but still )
    I think you will take care of business against Colgate but i’m guessing they will make you work for it.
    Their defense is just all around good.....their one big stud lineman was in our backfield all day. On offense their Senior running back didn’t hurt us to bad outside but he he pounded it between the tackles moving the chains. He scored three td’s on us when they beat us in the playoffs in 2015! QB is sneaky...ran more on us than I expected and can def throw the timely completions.
    Maybe we will see you next year........unfortunately it will prob be with another coach. Good luck!

When their FBS QB transfer that they bragged about proved he also couldn't cut in the FCS.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

So transfers leave their teams for a reason other than they are so good they just want to play down a division?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    When their FBS QB transfer that they bragged about proved he couldn't also cut in the FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Not sure what's unfortunate about it. Be better than that two-years-and-out-never-won-with-his-own-players joker. Do you want to build a program or not?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    When their FBS QB transfer that they bragged about proved he also couldn't cut in the FCS.
    You haven’t heard? He washed out of a POWER FIVE school. Not just anybody can wash out of a POWER FIVE school.

How do you build a program when you can't get a coach to stay for more tan 2 years?

They were never a program and they never will be.

They won one. Good for them.

I side not in the movie that will be NDSU's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Not exactly answering the thread question, but still in the spirit: My only regret of the dynasty is only grabbing streamers to celebrate with after the championship last year and not grabbing an NDSwho sign
    My son grabbed one.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFanAnn View Post
    My son grabbed one.
    My two biggest regrets were not grabbing turn in 2013 and not grabbing one of those signs.

My favorite moment? When they thought they could still beat NDSU if they played next week.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯