Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The question is whether your stadium crew would let me into the Fargo Dome with a bag full of purple and gold streamers? Or would they be more like Frisco and shit on my parade and tell me it wasn't allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by JMUVtFan View Post
    The question is whether your stadium crew would let me into the Fargo Dome with a bag full of purple and gold streamers? Or would they be more like Frisco and shit on my parade and tell me it wasn't allowed?
    The Fargodome is definitely a shit on your parade kind of place.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what WAS your favorite JMU Dynasty moment?

LOL... this is a joke right? We are in the Midst of the #DukeDecade. It never ended bruh. We'll be lucky if we can sniff their jock straps this year. They EEKED by Stony Brook...
    STONY BROOK!

We're F*CKED. All Hail the JMU Overloards
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The Fargodome is definitely a shit on your parade kind of place.
    Didn't go 3 years ago but heard they were pretty nice. I guess we probably weren't considered much of a threat at the time so it didn't matter but everyone I know that went said NDSU fans and stadium staff were nice.

Didn't go 3 years ago but heard they were pretty nice. I guess we probably weren't considered much of a threat at the time so it didn't matter but everyone I know that went said NDSU fans and stadium staff were nice.
    Your fanbase seems the most upset about NDSU playing so many home playoffs games and is convinced getting the Bison out of the Fargodome is the key to beating them. I find this odd because NDSU has more home loses than road loses during our shared last 8 national championships. Hell of a run our two programs are on by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    what WAS your favorite JMU Dynasty moment?

LOL... this is a joke right? We are in the Midst of the #DukeDecade. It never ended bruh. We'll be lucky if we can sniff their jock straps this year. They EEKED by Stony Brook...
    STONY BROOK!

We're F*CKED. All Hail the JMU Overloards
    I think it depends on this year. If they can make it to the championship game this year (which I am still somewhat doubtful about) that would be 3 out of 4 years. Other than NDSU, who has made it to the title game 3 out of 4 years in a row? Maybe there are some I'm not thinking of. App State won 3 in a row and Youngstown State made it 4 in a row.

By your definition there is only 1 dynasty in all of FCS history. Which is fine if that's how you want to set your definition.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Your fanbase seems the most upset about NDSU playing so many home playoffs games and is convinced getting the Bison out of the Fargodome is the key to beating them. I find this odd because NDSU has more home loses than road loses during our shared last 8 national championships.
    I mean I don't personally feel that way. I want it to occur for no other reason then for NDSU fans to have the opportunity to come to Harrisonburg for once. Think it would be fun honestly. And I know your fan base would show up.

I think it depends on this year. If they can make it to the championship game this year (which I am still somewhat doubtful about) that would be 3 out of 4 years. Other than NDSU, who has made it to the title game 3 out of 4 years in a row? Maybe there are some I'm not thinking of. App State won 3 in a row and Youngstown State made it 4 in a row.

By your definition there is only 1 dynasty in all of FCS history. Which is fine if that's how you want to set your definition.
    We don't count losing in Frisco as part of a dynastic run BTW.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sam Houston State made it to 2 in a row (lost both to NDSU) and semi’s a year or two after that. Montana had the blue print to make it to the title game and lose so there’s that.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I mean I don't personally feel that way. I want it to occur for no other reason then for NDSU fans to have the opportunity to come to Harrisonburg for once. Think it would be fun honestly. And I know your fan base would show up.
    I appreciate your personal hospitality, but doubt that intent is shared by the majority of your fans who voice their eagerness for NDSU to have playoff games outside of the Fargodome.