Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Classy at always. Either they actually believe ND is a wasteland, in which case they’re retarded, or they think they’re being clever by making the same joke we hear from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The latest from the JMU board....
    "When you read posts like that it really shines a light on the types of people who are NDST fans and just what their daily lives are like. In the end you just kind of feel bad for them.

Remember, these are people with nothing. They live in North Dakota. There is nothing there but basically the one football team that is the center of their universe. Without their string of championships, the suicide rate there would likely be through the roof.

When you read their posts, think about the movie Fargo. It's pretty depressing actually. Which is also a reason I am starting to support a quicker jump to FBS. Even if the JMU - NDST "rivalry" continued, I'm not sure Id want our program associated with theirs.

Oh yaaaah, yuuu betcha!"
    I assume they do realize that the Patriot League team that beat them lost to us 35-0.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Classy at always. Either they actually believe ND is a wasteland, in which case they’re retarded, or they think they’re being clever by making the same joke we hear from everyone.
    Same lame jokes. Kansas and Nebraska gets it all the time too
    When someone insults your great state, that means they have lost.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Lol Harrisonburg has about as much going on as Moorhead on a given day. Makes Fargo look like Minneapolis

I like when people think it sucks here. Keeps the riff raff out. We have a pretty great state!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The latest from the JMU board....
    "When you read posts like that it really shines a light on the types of people who are NDST fans and just what their daily lives are like. In the end you just kind of feel bad for them.

Remember, these are people with nothing. They live in North Dakota. There is nothing there but basically the one football team that is the center of their universe. Without their string of championships, the suicide rate there would likely be through the roof.

When you read their posts, think about the movie Fargo. It's pretty depressing actually. Which is also a reason I am starting to support a quicker jump to FBS. Even if the JMU - NDST "rivalry" continued, I'm not sure Id want our program associated with theirs.

Oh yaaaah, yuuu betcha!"
    I’d like to know what post the JMU fan is referring to and where it was posted. If one “ours” is over there trolling, then we here might have more perspective.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Found this interesting... from their new Coach's Presser:

“This is the Alabama of FCS. We have a great, passionate fan base who wants to be engaged. There’s no other school at this level like JMU. You deserve the best and I embrace the expectations.”
    -Cignetti on the JMU football program

https://twitter.com/JMUFootball/stat...21956438700033

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So he is all huff and puff as well. I would say that JMU is the LSU of the FCS at best. Good, talented team that plays second fiddle to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post

This is the Alabama of FCS. We have a great, passionate fan base who wants to be engaged. There’s no other school at this level like JMU. You deserve the best and I embrace the expectations.”

Well, if they're the Alabama of the FCS what does that make the Bison program???

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post

“This is the Alabama of FCS. We have a great, passionate fan base who wants to be engaged. There’s no other school at this level like JMU. You deserve the best and I embrace the expectations.”

Oh my...I see Mike excuseton left his arrogance behind for cignetti to use. That's an insult to Alabama, let alone ndsu.