Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    JMU is more selective than any institution of higher education in North Dakota. So yeah, they’re just getting the dregs.
    Too bad for them that their QBs aren't more selective of who they throw passes to in the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I wonder if there are any differences between Virginia and North Dakota that might explain that? Hmm
    For starters they don’t think it’s funny to grow a teachers college into a research university.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

For starters they don’t think it’s funny to grow a teachers college into a research university.
    And to finish they love spouting off about their teacher’s college turned mid-level research university like it’s an Ivy League institution. Just like they spout off about how amazing Harrisonburg is and how Fargo’s a shithole when Hburg is closer to a Brookings than a Fargo.

Both of which were my experience every time interacting with their fans, and the reason for my original post.

You sure have a lot of landmines laid out audit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

And to finish they love spouting off about their teacher’s college turned mid-level research university like it’s an Ivy League institution. Just like they spout off about how amazing Harrisonburg is and how Fargo’s a shithole when Hburg is closer to a Brookings than a Fargo.

Both of which were my experience every time interacting with their fans, and the reason for my original post.

JMU may have a monopoly on streamers but they certainly don’t have a monopoly on dickish fans.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

JMU may have a monopoly on streamers but they certainly don’t have a monopoly on dickish fans.
    Are we still talking about that outhouse?

JMU is more selective than any institution of higher education in North Dakota. So yeah, they’re just getting the dregs.
    North Dakota doesn’t have enough people to be “selective”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don’t think we need to be talking crap about JMU as an academic institution. They dwarf NDSU in enrollment and it’s very hard to say NDSU is a more elite education. Dumb makes us look like a bunch of uneducated hicks!

NDSU as an academic institution is holding us back from being a top university that would be desired by a P5 or Top G5 conference. I would be elated to get our enrollment to 20k! Football only focus won’t get us anywhere….

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    Yeah I don’t think we need to be talking crap about JMU as an academic institution. They dwarf NDSU in enrollment and it’s very hard to say NDSU is a more elite education. Dumb makes us look like a bunch of uneducated hicks!
    Am I shocked that the whole conversation went over your head?

I’ll let you try to figure it out
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This whole thread is a steaming pile of shite.

Its not like they are harvard, and seriously, who GAF anyhow?