Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Don't look now but JMU is 3-0 with a big comeback win on the road over ESPN darling App St and a team they destroyed earlier this season in Middle Tennessee just beat ranked Miami (FL). Might be some top 25 votes coming for the Dooks this week???
    I didn’t care much for JMU or their coach but they were easily the 2nd best team in FCS the last half decade. They gave NDSU some memorable battles. Not surprised they are doing well in the Sun Belt.

As the biggest JMU hater on this board, go JMU. Maybe if they run the table they’ll shake some creativity out of our AD’s ass and get us to a position where we don’t play high school teams every week
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

My Favorite Moment is Today!! F OFF NDSU ADMIN!

"James Madison is ranked No. 25 in the AP Poll, just five games into their FBS experience. Incredible."
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

"James Madison is ranked No. 25 in the AP Poll, just five games into their FBS experience. Incredible."
    I think you root for the wrong team bro.

You'd fit right in with the JMU fans. Just sayin'.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    You'd fit right in with the JMU fans. Just sayin'.
    Why so angry?

El Chapo speaks the truth. And, we ain't done yet!

The sad part is you guys belong here too. Don't be mad at El Chapo. Geography is a bitch, I reckon.

Why aren't you all in the Mountain West? Have they not extended an offer, and if not, why not?

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    El Chapo speaks the truth. Hell, don't take his word for it, just check the AP Top 25. And, we ain't done yet!

The sad part is you guys belong there too. Geography is a bitch, I reckon. Why aren't you all in the Mountain West? Have they not extended an offer, and if not, why not?
    They haven't extended an invite to anyone in several years. They have sufficient members and haven't lost anyone with all these changes. NDSU is likely at or near the top of the list if they ever expand.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    They haven't extended an invite to anyone in several years. They have sufficient members and haven't lost anyone with all these changes. NDSU is likely at or near the top of the list if they ever expand.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Didn't they lose TCU? And Utah? And BYU?

Edit: You probably meant more recently, but those were big losses a decade or so ago.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

You are right, what is the administration thinking. All they need to do is go outside, stand in the middle of campus, and yell “I declare FBS” ala Michael Scott style, and a conference will magically invite them!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You are right, what is the administration thinking. All they need to do is go outside, stand in the middle of campus, and yell “I declare FBS” ala Michael Scott style, and a conference will magically invite them!
    That is the way I felt for years, actually for nearly two decades. We were ready, but our admin wouldn't make the jump. It was frustrating as hell!

During that purgatory, I was screaming for JMU to go indy.

Why not? We would have been FBS and wouldn't be worrying about whether we get a bowl game this year since we would have been FBS when we joined the Sun Belt.

If you don't have a conference invite, to hell with it, go indy. Then you can schedule whoever you want, kick some serious ass, and before you know it, a conference will be begging you to join. Or just stay indy, ala BYU, which seems to be doing just fine as an indy.