Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    But they've gone toe-to-toe and come close a couple times too!
    Not to mention they beat WVU in the trenches. If that's not a dynasty moment, I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Not to mention they beat WVU in the trenches. If that's not a dynasty moment, I don't know what is.
    Cant forget when they held NDSU to less than a hundred yards rushing, if you take away Trey's 44yd Td, the Fake field goal, and the reverse. COMPLETE DOMINATION
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Cant forget when they held NDSU to less than a hundred yards rushing, if you take away Trey's 44yd Td, the Fake field goal, and the reverse. COMPLETE DOMINATION
    Slight correction you take away those plays and NDSU still at 179 yards rushing on the day...

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Slight correction you take away those plays and NDSU still at 179 yards rushing on the day...
    You can't make this shit up!!! They still believe tehy ouTphySicalleD Us?

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And yet it was JMUs DEFEFENSE that allowed that fake field goal and that 44 yard run. Thats on JMU!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

"Story Line - The GREATEST FCS Dynasty continued with North Dakota State winning a third straight FCS title and eighth in the last seasons. The Bison finished the decade with a 137-13 (.913) record, winning a national titles three different head coaches - Craig Bohl, Chris Klieman and now Matt Entz."
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 01-17-2020 at 12:38 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    "Story Line - The GREATEST FCS Dynasty continued with North Dakota State winning a third straight FCS title and eighth in the last seasons. The Bison finished the decade with a 137-13 (.913) record, winning a national titles three different head coaches - Craig Bohl, Chris Klieman and now Matt Entz."
    GSC/GSU has a 7 to 1 win ratio over JMU. Does that help JMUs ratings along with NDSU has 8 NCs.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I sort of like the claim by D'Nucci about how they 'out physicaled' the Bison. Stats show the dioux were were MANhandled on both sides of the ball.

On offense - Bison went more yards to score in less time than JMU (Bison were a hot knife through butter). When Bison were on Defense - JMU had to run more plays and took longer to run fewer yards (Bison were.... ah, Code Green).

Who was playing BIG BOY FOOT BALL? You be the judge.

Each team scored 4 times - # of plays; yards in drive; drive duration in minutes; scoring result.

NDSU

1. 8 Plays, 70 yds, 3:57, TD
    2. 4 Plays, 69 yds, 2:13, TD
    3. 12 Plays, 81 yds, 5:50, TD
    4. 6 Plays, 65 yds, 2:50, TD

Total: 30 Plays, 285 yds, 14:10

JMU

1. 17 Plays, 86 yds, 7:33, TD
    2. 11 Plays, 56 yds, 5:13, FG
    3. 10 Plays, 50 yds, 4:02, FG
    4. 11 Plays, 46 yds, 4:29, TD

Total: 49 Plays, 238 yds, 21:10
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 01-17-2020 at 02:57 AM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Can I be an outside judge? The answer is
    NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I sort of like the claim by D'Nucci about how they 'out physicaled' the Bison. Stats show the dioux were were MANhandled on both sides of the ball.

On offense - Bison went more yards to score in less time than JMU (Bison were a hot knife through butter). When Bison were on Defense - JMU had to run more plays and took longer to run fewer yards (Bison were.... ah, Code Green).

Who was playing BIG BOY FOOT BALL? You be the judge.

Each team scored 4 times - # of plays; yards in drive; drive duration in minutes; scoring result.

NDSU

1. 8 Plays, 70 yds, 3:57, TD
    2. 4 Plays, 69 yds, 2:13, TD
    3. 12 Plays, 81 yds, 5:50, TD
    4. 6 Plays, 65 yds, 2:50, TD

Total: 30 Plays, 285 yds, 14:10

JMU

1. 17 Plays, 86 yds, 7:33, TD
    2. 11 Plays, 56 yds, 5:13, FG
    3. 10 Plays, 50 yds, 4:02, FG
    4. 11 Plays, 46 yds, 4:29, TD

Total: 49 Plays, 238 yds, 21:10