Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Maybe half of those things are actually true
    LOLllllllll I just spit taked all over my computer.

Ok, ok, ok, you tell me , specifically which of those is NOT true for the average FBS team when compared to the average FCS team?

For perspective, there are about 130 FBS teams. According to Sagarin the median teams ranking between 73-77 Were as follows: BYU, Michigan State, Air Force and Northwestern

Then, to give you the benefit of the doubt, dont look at average FCS teams- look at EXCELLENT FCS programs (if there are any such programs) look at schools 6-10 in the FCS polls: Delaware, EWU, SIU, Weber State, JSU

Now tell me which of the following are BETTER in the FCS programs listed above when compared to BYU, Northwestern, Michigan state and Air Force.

1. way the hell better football on the field
    2. national attention
    3. more advertising revenue
    4. better average recruits
    5. overall prestige

Are you telling me that the FBS programs listed would rather switch places with Eastern Washington and delware?
    Conversely are you telling me that Eastern Washington and Delaware wouldnt immediately switch with these schools if given the chance??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL dood.... just take the L. yikes
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You willing to stay FCS so that when there are no compelling matchups some dumb show from a dying network might come to Fargo?

Jesus Christ lol.
    When is the last time College Game Day came to G5 school for an ordinary G5 matchup? It would take some sort of big time P5 game for them to even consider it. NDSU could become one of those ordinary G5 teams with a tiny dome

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    When is the last time College Game Day came to G5 school for an ordinary G5 matchup? It would take some sort of big time P5 game for them to even consider it. NDSU could become one of those ordinary G5 teams with a tiny dome
    When will they come back to Fargo?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yo Brad, the goal isn't G5. Yes NDSU has definitely peaked at the FCS level but there is a ton more to accomplish at the FBS level. If your not green and growing your yellow and dying. Look at Montana for a clear example of staying FCS way too long. Look at Coastal Carolina for possibilities at the next level.
    Do you really think P5 is going to happen in ND? That could happen but what are the chances? Do you really think we could fill a 50k person stadium? There is a equal chances that NDSU is at the top of the G5 or that they are just an ordinary G5 team. What draws a recruit over other G5 teams if we don’t have the tradition of winning championships at FCS???? There are a lot of storied programs they are recruiting against. I don’t see NDSU getting P5 recruits at the G5 level. Fargo really???

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    When will they come back to Fargo?
    When NDSU wins another P5 game!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At this point who gives a shit about College Game Day? Been there done that twice against shit competition. We’re basically the reason they went to Brookings also. Plus they will never be back so there’s that.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

When NDSU wins another P5 game!
    They don't schedule fcs teams.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    and liberty..... and App State..... and Boise..... and USF....... an, well, every team to move up besides UMASS
    Or NDSU could just be another Wyoming or Northern Illinois where they have a year or two of big success then back to mediocrity……. Just assuming NDSU will be elite forever is honestly ignorant. I rather stay elite level in the FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They don't schedule fcs teams.
    The administration just needs to do a better job at reaching out to the teams that figure they have no chance of losing. UNI and SDSU keep getting Iowa and Iowa St games even though they are winning those games.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Do you really think P5 is going to happen in ND? That could happen but what are the chances? Do you really think we could fill a 50k person stadium? There is a equal chances that NDSU is at the top of the G5 or that they are just an ordinary G5 team. What draws a recruit over other G5 teams if we don’t have the tradition of winning championships at FCS???? There are a lot of storied programs they are recruiting against. I don’t see NDSU getting P5 recruits at the G5 level. Fargo really???
    Did he even mention P5 let alone in ND? Who said anything about a 50k seat stadium. We have a tradition of winning period and it’s proven, regardless of level.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS