Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Yes, they are actively pursuing it (unlike NDSU apparently) but that’s about it. I’m not saying it won’t happen. FCS STILL FUCKING SUCKS.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    How many more fans are going to start being a Bison fan in the region? Are we already maxed out? We can’t make anymore ticket sale revenue unless we expand the dome and sell it out. I feel like NDSU has reached its peak and G5 might not make it any better.

Would College Game Day be hosted at NDSU as much if they were an above average G5 team. I feel NDSU gets the publicity it does by being an FCS powerhouse that has become a dynasty that recruits too talent and takes down the P5 when it gets the chance. Will our notoriety be as high as just another G5 team? Even Boise State’s notoriety has fallen these past years after making big undefeated runs in the G5.
    You willing to stay FCS so that when there are no compelling matchups some dumb show from a dying network might come to Fargo?

Jesus Christ lol.
    College of Business Alumnus

How many more fans are going to start being a Bison fan in the region? Are we already maxed out? We can’t make anymore ticket sale revenue unless we expand the dome and sell it out. I feel like NDSU has reached its peak and G5 might not make it any better.

Would College Game Day be hosted at NDSU as much if they were an above average G5 team. I feel NDSU gets the publicity it does by being an FCS powerhouse that has become a dynasty that recruits too talent and takes down the P5 when it gets the chance. Will our notoriety be as high as just another G5 team? Even Boise State’s notoriety has fallen these past years after making big undefeated runs in the G5.
    Yo Brad, the goal isn't G5. Yes NDSU has definitely peaked at the FCS level but there is a ton more to accomplish at the FBS level. If your not green and growing your yellow and dying. Look at Montana for a clear example of staying FCS way too long. Look at Coastal Carolina for possibilities at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by mankatobison View Post
    if jmu does leave..... I would be supremely disappointed about our level of football. They are quite literally the #1 thing that is making the fcs bearable from a football perspective.

The fcs was awesome... A long time ago. We've watched literally every single exciting program grow bored of the overall lack of talent, funding, attention, fan engagement, donations, and general interest that is a disease for over 98% of fcs programs- and leave. And guess what???? Its so strange, none of them are begging to come back (although umass should lol)??!?!??!!!1!??1/?

Ndsu is not embarrassing. The fcs is embarrassing. Its pathetic. Once upon a time, ndsu would have fit in the subdivision that boasted many programs that would consider themselves football schools. Now there are about 3-4.. Soon there will be 1-2.

What a joke
    poty^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    According to their message board, their administration is actively pursuing it--multiple contacts with possible conferences...
    yeah, Their AD made a statement on Social media, NDSU...nope

lol, College Gameday being a big thing is gone after they decided to start going to pretty much anywhere, its not about matchups or stories, its about getting as many places as possible it seems now. If getting College Gameday is the benchmark for moving up, we already did that two times in Fargo and once in Brookings. That's 3 times more than MANY MANY P5 schools, and for the record YES I absolutely think they would come back if NDSU was in the AP Top 25 hypothetically...

I'm starting to feel like NDSU is just another Wisconsin-Whitewater ...

I’m starting to feel like we are going to be a poplar 90s Montana X10 in a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yo Brad, the goal isn't G5. Yes NDSU has definitely peaked at the FCS level but there is a ton more to accomplish at the FBS level. If your not green and growing your yellow and dying. Look at Montana for a clear example of staying FCS way too long. Look at Coastal Carolina for possibilities at the next level.
    and liberty..... and App State..... and Boise..... and USF....... an, well, every team to move up besides UMASS
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Some will say: “but Charlotte” “but Old Dominion” I say “never heard of her”