Page 18 of 83 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Well for JMU’s sake I hope they don’t play any healthy teams next year or no Championship appearance for you.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    On the Colgate board, one poster stated that students may have been throwing snowballs at JMU fans. The possibility was raised that it was in retaliation for streamers being thrown at them. The lesson is don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
    We should consult the lone Colgate fan, and get straight to the bottom of this. Izzo's probably got a story brewing for TV: "The Last Colgate fan: a living history"
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

OK, here's my take, and I'll listen to any corrections that others want to make.

I have my doubts about JMU's short-term prospects for success. They lost nine coaches (Houston and eight assistants) from a team that relies on transfers, not a team/program that builds from the ground up. Next year, a whole new staff will be walking into a place that seems to rely on the "quick fix" rather than relying on a culture of winning. I'm not sure that is a recipe for success.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    We should consult the lone Colgate fan, and get straight to the bottom of this. Izzo's probably got a story brewing for TV: "The Last Colgate fan: a living history"
    Who knows what the real story is---both sides say the other side started the fracas. Personally, I wouldn't believe anyone from JMU if they were Mother Teresa (if she was still alive).
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    If you look at the game film, you can see a snowball coming from the grassy knoll at the north end of Andy Kerr Stadium.

And he'd have a half a chance of finally beating the Bison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    TBH I thought he would be perfect in there before I read that. He's a CAA guy, cocky brash. He's perfect for them.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well for JMU’s sake I hope they don’t play any healthy teams next year or no Championship appearance for you.
    I know Colgate’s coach made this comparison. What’s this from? I think I missed it. Something Houston said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I know Colgate’s coach made this comparison. What’s this from? I think I missed it. Something Houston said?

Houston complained on the selection show about JMU not being seeded and how they lost to a couple healthy teams while Colgate beat them when those teams were hurt. That is why the quote from Colgate coach is priceless.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Houston complained on the selection show about JMU not being seeded and how they lost to a couple healthy teams while Colgate beat them when those teams were hurt. That is why the quote from Colgate coach is priceless.
    One reason he's in my consideration to replace Klieman. Savage AF tweet!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I like it!